"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you learn to let go

• 47 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together." (Marilyn Monroe)

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
"Being paranoid is the best form of defence mechanism."
 :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
so depressing when it's raining in LA, we tend to get paranoid and disoriented for not being used to this kind of down pour hahaha

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
we can adjust and keep moving on...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
so depressing when it's raining in LA, we tend to get paranoid and disoriented for not being used to this kind of down pour hahaha
So's Sydney today. 1st of March. 1st day of autumn. And the Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras gonna be on tonite. Well, we can all stay home and watch it on tv. Promises to be a very colourful extravaganza. Better than previous years. :) ;)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 04:58:19 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
post lang diri pag naa na ang video pareng juan...wew!
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
post lang diri pag naa na ang video pareng juan...wew!
Gonna cost you a fortune. So, either watch it tonite or watch the video in the Internet afterwards when it's ready. :) ;)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 05:17:52 PM by juan »

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
ok kaayo...

bby_lai

• love fearlessly......
    • View Profile
Nice quotes....

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000-G using Tapatalk

Just be yourself,. Life is too short to be someone else

angelogats

• OMG Rockz!
    • View Profile
Nice one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk