"true love is life's best treasure. wealth and fame may pass away

• 57 replies

aiko

• View Profile
Re: "true love is life's best treasure. wealth and fame may pass away
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2011, 04:35:35 PM »
fight fight fight to the finish

Fight fight if its worth fighting for.. ;)
Patience is not the ability to wait,but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting....:D

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2011, 05:23:59 PM »
So so soooo sad to hear about your experienced juan,as you used the word "thieft"
But i guess you gained all the lesson from your past and hoping too nga u still didnt close ur door for another adventure of life ;D gudluck juan kaya mo yan..
Yes, thief. :) ;)
Yeah, guys, learn lesson from one who's been robbed by thieves from all walks of life - ex-wife, siblings, lawyers, scammers, you-name-it. Hehehe.
Now, only left with what's in my head. No one can take it from me. Not all that bad, though. Can tutor calculus to young uni coeds in return for a cup of coffee. No big deal. Hehehe.
:) ;)
Classify girls into 4 types, viz., rich girl, poor girl, beggar girl, and thief girl.
Thief girl. This girl is bad news. One most worried about;
Beggar girl. Not too keen on this type as her family will be too dependent on me. Don't think can help her lead a better life as her family will be hounding for more money;
Rich girl. Don't need her money. But will prove she didn't marry me for money. A very remote chance. Have to be very lucky like George Lazenby. Won't put too much hope in it;
Poor girl. So, here I am in the autumn of my life. Looking for a poor but deserving young Pinay. Help her lead a better life. In the spring of her life. Her whole life in front of her. Only need someone like me to give her momentum.
You, Dawg, & I are tres desperadoes. Of course, both of you won't admit it. Male machismo. Hehehe.
Womanizing or whatever it is you're doing can never surpass having a wife & kids.
Been thru it. Nearly took my life when it collapsed. Promised myself never to love again. Was only kidding myself. Only an empty promise. Now, willing to give all I have to go thru it all over again. Hope it won't collapse this time.:) ;)
Will I find her? Rather, will she find me? Que sera, sera! :) ;)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 05:26:11 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2011, 11:00:28 AM »
What happened to love,commitment and loyalty? not to mention all the things that make you want to spend the rest of your life with that person and get started as soon as possible?
i think that you should be friends first and lovers second but always work for each other other than the old "whats mine is mine and whats yours is ours"

aiko

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2011, 04:19:50 AM »
Yes, thief. :) ;) Will I find her? Rather, will she find me? Que sera, sera! :) ;)

Definitely.! Whatever will be will be.. Why? Bcoz its a choice if u make things happen ;D
Patience is not the ability to wait,but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting....:D

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2012, 06:23:59 AM »
staying cool and collected

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2012, 11:33:15 PM »
  Never cheated on my last marriage. Don’t intend to on my next. Why? ‘coz that’s the only thing good in me. Everything else about me is bad. Hehehe. ;)
So that when the day of reckoning comes and the Great Judge asks me, “Give me one good reason I should take you to heaven with Me?”, I’ll answer, “I did not cheat on my marriage, my Lord”. Makalusot ko!
  ;D ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2012, 11:41:44 PM »
What happened to love,commitment and loyalty? not to mention all the things that make you want to spend the rest of your life with that person and get started as soon as possible?
i think that you should be friends first and lovers second but always work for each other other than the old "whats mine is mine and whats yours is ours"
Kinara-an nana! "'til death do us part" is a thing of the past.  :)

"How long does it last
Can love be measured by the hours in a day"
- song line from Andy Williams "Love Story"

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2012, 01:47:13 PM »
i think that you should be friends first and lovers second but always work for each other than the old "whats mine is mine and whats yours is ours".
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 01:48:34 PM by thatsmyboy1992 »

j

juan

• View Profile
True love never dies as we see in our eyes, only when we let go that we can tru
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2012, 10:01:58 PM »
“True love never dies as we see in our eyes, only when we let go that we can truly say goodbye. (anon)“ :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
Passion can never purchase what true love desires: true intimacy, self-gi
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2012, 09:09:38 PM »
“Passion can never purchase what true love desires: true intimacy, self-giving, and commitment” (unknown) :) ;)