What are the health benefits of drinking Fresh Buko Juice?
Buko juice isn’t called nature’s miracle fruit for nothing. Search the internet and you’ll find such a large number of information on its heath benefits that you’ll be overwhelmed. Some of the health benefits include the following:
* A Diuretic
* Effective in the treatment of kidney and urethral stones
* Can be injected intravenously in emergency case.
* Found as blood plasma substitute because it is sterile, does not produce heat, does not destroy red blood cells and is readily accepted by the body.
* Aids the quick absorption of drugs and makes their peak concentration in the blood easier by its electrolytic effect.
* Urinary antiseptic and eliminates poisons in case of mineral poisoning.
* Oral rehydration medium
* Contains organic compounds possessing growth promoting properties
* Keeps the body cool
* A good source of potassium
* Wholesome beverage that nature has provided for the people of the tropics to fight the heat. It has caloric value of 17.4 per 100gm.
* Promotes digestion
Coconut water has long been regarded as a great source of refreshment. Its fresh taste cools the body naturally and is a great energy booster. A recent study by one of the Philippines’ premier universities reveals that buko juice may equal or even surpass the benefits of water and other sports drinks. Buko juice contains protein, has less sodium than commercial sports drinks and is high in potassium and electrolytes.