• 24 replies

jinkyjane

• I am 'Never Plain Jane'...
    • View Profile
    • Jinky Jane
American Idol, Ramiele Malubay
« on: February 25, 2008, 01:49:28 PM »
Hello there!
The Malubay Family is asking our support to vote for Ramiele this Wednesday on American Idol (Fox Channel). You can also visit her website @ www.ramiele.com
Thank you so much for your unconditional support.
:-*
"When I reach the place of my dreams, I will thank my failures and tears. They too, kept me going..." ~ Dodinsky (In My Garden of Thoughts)

JohnDaniel

• don't work out much
    • View Profile
Re: American Idol, Ramiele Malubay
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 02:08:03 PM »

i think this girl is hot just like u jinkyjane,can you sing and play with the microphone nicely too ?she is so good with that

i train for healthy living

nico

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 02:29:00 PM »
unsa man kana ti gihagit man ka anang puti na si johndaniel kung maayo ba kuno ka mokanta?bisaya maayo gyud!

jinkyjane

• View Profile
    • Jinky Jane
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 06:20:58 PM »
What do ya think, Johndaniel? I'll leave it all to your imagination. Hehehe... :-*
"When I reach the place of my dreams, I will thank my failures and tears. They too, kept me going..." ~ Dodinsky (In My Garden of Thoughts)

jinkyjane

• View Profile
    • Jinky Jane
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 06:24:59 PM »
unsa man kana ti gihagit man ka anang puti na si johndaniel kung maayo ba kuno ka mokanta?bisaya maayo gyud!

Bisag asa pa pakantahon, whether at the karaoke bar, in the car, in the shower, in the living room, or in bed!  Cebuano gud. Hehehe...

Janet

• My Sexy Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 08:27:41 PM »
Bisag asa pa pakantahon, whether at the karaoke bar, in the car, in the shower, in the living room, or in bed!  Cebuano gud. Hehehe...

nakatawa jud ko aning tubag nimo dhay,expert man diay jud ka no?hala basta singer,kanta
Please Visit My Beauty With A Purpose Website

www.janet.jamcee.com

JohnDaniel

• don't work out much
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 11:14:23 PM »
What do ya think, Johndaniel? I'll leave it all to your imagination. Hehehe... :-*

that's good to know but hey,your ramiele malubay sounded poorly tonight,that's what the judges said but not for me
i train for healthy living

jinkyjane

• View Profile
    • Jinky Jane
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 07:34:21 PM »
that's good to know but hey,your ramiele malubay sounded poorly tonight,that's what the judges said but not for me

I know, huh! The judges nearly booted her out. Wrong choice of song. She could've done better than that.  :(

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 09:46:31 PM »
i think this girl is hot just like u jinkyjane,can you sing and play with the microphone nicely too ?she is so good with that

layo ra! mas cute si jinky!!
You had me at my best. She had me at my worst.

SAW_girl

• i saw,i came,i conquered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 09:50:45 PM »
ill support her, im a good singer too!