happiness is getting what you want. Not what others want for you

• 53 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: happiness is getting what you want. Not what others want for you
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2011, 07:49:50 PM »
“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. (anonymous)” :) ;)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 07:50:01 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2011, 08:49:19 PM »
let's not talked about that,it's the person who manipulated everyone by treating them everytime they see each other, good leader huh in manila?

may term nito in english eh, hindi ko masabi lang kasi, parang "double_ _ _ _ _"?

money talks...........bu11crap walks!  what they don't know is that people hang out with them because they have something to offer, which makes them............., and for those people who mooches off?  they're what one might call "parasite".  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2011, 10:35:52 PM »
Guess skipper doesn't have much political clout in Mla. Needs to review his strategies. Hehehe. :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2011, 11:14:32 PM »
Guess skipper doesn't have much political clout in Mla. Needs to review his strategies. Hehehe. :) ;)

he's just not the kind who would buy friendship.  are you that kind, snippy? ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2011, 09:37:15 PM »
he's just not the kind who would buy friendship.  are you that kind, snippy? ;) :) 8)

Depends on what you mean by 'buy'.

"We all have our reason for living. And our price for loving."
Translated into simple English, "We are all prostitutes". Hehehe.

Marriage breakdown changed my life. The lure of wealth and fame no longer held the same fascination or urgency it once did. It is difficult to know why. They say that those who have a near-death experience often use their second chance at life to redeem their earlier mistakes; some pursue the spiritual, and others search for meaning in what remains of their existence on this earth. Discovering what this is for me has now become a quest. :) ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2011, 06:12:53 PM »
i am planning to run as a vice barangay captain in our farm in Ilihan, Ubay Bohol

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 04:19:36 PM »
i am planning to run as a vice barangay captain in our farm in Ilihan, Ubay Bohol

Considering a similar plan as one of my options after retirement. Go back home. Marry a pretty, intelligent, and young Pinay. Enter into politics. Realize good at bullsh*tting. Well, my postings draw record-breaking views. Bida sa pagka contrabida. Hehehe. ;)
Another reason for joining this site.
May the Force be with us! :) ;)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 05:53:39 PM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2011, 05:08:25 PM »
yes, be with us

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2011, 05:55:57 PM »
Main article: May the Force be with you

The Force is referenced several times throughout the Star Wars saga. In A New Hope, there are several mentions of the Force in reference to Luke Skywalker: by Obi-Wan Kenobi ("It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.", "Use the Force, Luke." and "The Force will be with you, always.") and Darth Vader ("The Force is strong with this one.") The famous line "May the Force be with you" is actually said by General Dodonna after explaining the Death Star attack plan to the Rebel pilots. It is said again by Han Solo to Luke, right before the attack on the Death Star battle station.

In The Empire Strikes Back, Emperor Palpatine states "There is a great disturbance in the Force," in reference to Luke Skywalker. Yoda points out that "a Jedi's strength flows from the Force." while training Luke (a statement he would repeat in Return of the Jedi); Yoda also explains that "you must feel the Force around you." During their battle in Cloud City, Darth Vader tells Luke "The Force is with you, young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet." Finally, Luke says "May the Force be with you" at the end of the movie.

In Return of the Jedi, some references to the Force also include Yoda stating on his deathbed "Strong am I with the Force, but not that strong.", Luke revealing to Leia that he is her brother, by stating "The Force runs strong in my family", and Admiral Ackbar saying, "May the Force be with us" immediately prior to the Battle of Endor. :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2011, 09:50:40 PM »

Bear in mind, mate, that politics is a ruthless game. Remember Julius Caesar?
Another was Marie Antoinette. Please see brief saga posted elsewhere. :) ;)