ok,thanks for the advice

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: happiness is getting what you want. Not what others want for you
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2011, 11:40:47 PM »
ok,thanks for the advice

Note that, one year later, on 28 July 1794, Maximilien Robespierre, the one most instrumental in Marie Antoinette's execution also suffered the same fate. His death marked the end of France's short-lived (September 5, 1793, to July 27, 1794) Reign of Terror. Estimates vary widely as to how many were killed, with numbers ranging from 16,000 to 40,000. Mostly aristocrats.
Once upon a time in my life, used to have some French pals recounted this saga as I'd tell them about Marcos, etc. :) ;)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 11:57:56 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Re: happiness is getting what you want. Not what others want for you
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2011, 08:48:41 PM »
"happiness is getting what you want. Not what others want for you." :) ;)

Why live to please others? I mean, it’s your life. If you aren’t happy with it, what’s the use in living? (anonymous) :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
"All the mistakes I make arise from forsaking my own station and trying to see the object from another person's point of view." :) ;)
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

j

juan

• View Profile
"happiness is getting what you want. Not what others want for you." :) ;)
"If your success is not on your own terms, if it looks good to the world but does not feel good in your heart, it is not success at all."  :) ;)
- Anna Quindlen (1953 - )
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 01:04:14 AM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
"WHO: you are is what makes you special. Don't change for anyone. WHAT: lies ahead will always be a mystery. Don't be afraid to explore. WHEN: life pushes you over, you push back harder. Where: there are choices to make,make the one you won't regret. WHY: things happen will never be certain. Take it in stride and move forward. (Unknown)" :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
"Be yourself, don't let people change who you really are, there's a reason you were made the way you are. Cherish that. (Taylor Usher)" :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
"Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can't love and respect yourself - no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are - completely; the good and the bad - and make changes as YOU see fit - not because you think someone else wants you to be different. :) ;) (Stacey Charter)"

j

juan

• View Profile
"Great relationships do not depend on who you find, they depend on who you are. :) ;) (Jeffrey Fry)"

j

juan

• View Profile
"Just because the most important person in your life rejects you, does not change who you are. :) ;) (Unknown)"