Peace To All

• 267 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Peace To All
« Reply #240 on: December 27, 2014, 02:23:55 PM »
Sick and tired of being a "sugar daddy"? You're merely repeating my history, mate. And the history of many other o/s Pinoys.  And of many puti married to Pinays. :)

"You remind me, I live in a shell,
Safe from the past, doing okay,
But not very well,
Life goes all along as it should,
No jolts, no surprises,
No crisis arises,
Doing very nice, but not very good ..."
- from Barry Manilow's "Ready to take the chance again"
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 05:37:48 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #241 on: December 27, 2014, 03:57:45 PM »
mahirap mag peace lahat sa pasko na to, hurting lahat

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 27, 2014, 06:04:12 PM »
mahirap mag peace lahat sa pasko na to, hurting lahat
For old time's sake only.
Happened to me before, mate. Was a bachelor and earning in $. Friends in Phil wanted to borrow money to venture into business which were by no means certain. I declined and nagmasama ang luob. One reason friends disappeared.

Slowly but surely, you're drifting away from them.
Only a matter of time, you'll identify yourself with the rest of us - the o/seas Pinoys.
Nothing you can do about it, really. Except let event take its course and get on with your life.
One day, when you'll be as old as I am now, mark my words, you'll be confronted with ungrateful bigots.
As a Pinay here said, "Gisayonan lang na sila. Mas maau sa ato naai daghan masugo. Dinhi, kita pai mokanta, kita pai mogitara, kita pa jyoi mosayao". ;D

Now, I remember. Dawg was the first target. Vaguely recall him jumping up and down. Kicking and bucking like a mad bull. Then, shied away for a looong time. Hehehe.

I became next. Had quitted the forum. Used a poor girl as bait to entice me back. Thought they could make me change my style. Hehehe.

Now, it's your turn.

Understand now why I'm having the fun of my life?
The Three Stooges.
Or, should I say, Three Blind Mice? 8) 8) 8)
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

-----

Cutting that entire bs, what they really want is for us to remain as Pinoys. But we're no longer Pinoys. We're o/seas Pinoys. Have to put up with a lot more crap than them - descrimination, walang katulong, etc. Consequently, this has created a diff culture. Which I'd coin as the 'fiddler on the roof' culture.
Note one mark diff between o/seas Pinoy and Pinoy - he's sending money home.

Plan was to live in Aus 5 yrs max. Jus to have something to brag about.
Then, join family business. Diversify into elec. Was a licensed elec engr in Phil. Take night classes in MBA. Next mech, civil. Etc.
In '83, Sen. Aquino was murdered. Nation was in turmoil. Expected to fall into communism anytime. Many fled country. Tnt & fm surged.
After Marcos left, economy was bankrupt. People's power. But no peso power.
Later, children became deeply rooted here. Not a good idea to uproot them and go back home. Also, na-uso ang kidnapping. That's why, 'til now, still living here.

_____
"The life we lead is almost always not the one we want to live but the one we are forced to live in order to survive". :) ;)

i can relate to what you have said in paragraph 1. as a kumpare, i helped him to start a business.
Supported a less fortunate relative's schooling so that he could have become an o/s seaman. Walang nangyari. Money sent was used to support his abs. Hehehe.
Another, a girl, started nursing school. 2 yrs later, nabuntis. Minyog ahat. Hehehe.
Bad investments. :D
The joys of being an o/s Pinoy supporting people back home.
i hope mausab na ang trend
You reckon? Hehehe. :) ;)

You say it best when you say nothing at all! ;D ;)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 06:08:28 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 27, 2014, 06:43:19 PM »
Supported a less fortunate relative's schooling so that he could have become an o/s seaman. Walang nangyari. Money sent was used to support his abs. Hehehe.
Another, a girl, started nursing school. 2 yrs later, nabuntis. Minyog ahat. Hehehe.
Bad investments. :D
The joys of being an o/s Pinoy supporting people back home. ;D
In another site, a Pinay, who’s been in US for 3 decades, commented about “busting her a$$” to support relatives’ schooling back home. Can’t ask her puti(?) husband ‘coz his income was for household expenses, e.g., paying bills.

Replied with, .....

“The 1st time, imagination triumph over intelligence;
Supported one so he could've become an o/s seaman. Money sent was used to support his ABS, instead. Hehe :) ;)

The 2nd time, hope triumph over experience; 
Supported another so she could've become a nurse. Not long after, nabuntis -- naminyog ahat. Hehe :) ;)

The 3rd time, ..... bad memory;
Don't remember anymore what happened to that and to every other time afterwards. ;D ;D

The sad reality is that we, o/s Pinoys, never learn. ;D ;D ;D

Gi-delete ang iyang posting. ;D ;D ;D

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 27, 2014, 08:56:42 PM »
peace to all.
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

tricia_nikki

• Global Moderator
  • Don't judge a book by its cover.
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 28, 2014, 03:45:46 AM »
peace everyone
Friendship is the art of reaching out and touching someone else's heart.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #246 on: December 28, 2014, 07:11:37 AM »
peaceful ang OMG Party mga totoong tao lang ang invited

gee_17

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 28, 2014, 07:16:08 AM »
peace omg club :)
please like my page (online shop) . Lot's of unique yet very affordable items to choose from.. Happy shopping! :)
please click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/pages/-REDLIPS-/133013416778699

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #248 on: December 28, 2014, 08:08:33 AM »
sa mga haters natin, all they can do is hate pa din kasi they don't have peace of their minds and hearts

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 28, 2014, 05:12:09 PM »
Been trying to recall the word that describes my postings closest. Yeah, it's satirical. :D ;)