felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
Re: First love never dies
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2011, 04:43:26 AM »
Mas maau pa, motuo na lang.
Parehas ra na sa giingon, "motuo kag Ginoo o dili?"
Answer: Motuo na lang ko aron wa koi mawaa. Kai kon dili ko motuo, tinuod pa lang, dako kaau kog mawaa. Hehehe. :) ;)
hahaha nice answer
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2011, 10:11:31 PM »
Why my first love never dies? ‘coz, so far, it's the best. ;)

But it was really the corniest romance. Hehehe. We were spending most of the time tackling hairy math/physics problems. Not talking about the birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees.  :D ;)
Used to istambai at the United States Information Services (USIS) library along Jones Ave (now, Osmena Blvd) infront of USC. After solving a problem, we’d then take a short break browsing thru US mags. Made plans for abroad. Oh, yes, California was our first choice. ‘coz she had many relatives there. For lunch, sometimes, we’d go to Swank Cafe along Sanciangko & Pelaez Sts. Watch a movie in Colon afterwards. Merienda at Chocolate House. Can still remember Magnolia Ice Cream (naa pa ba ni ron?) was the topping for the halo2X. Then, go to her place.
Not long after, my family learned about our relationship. Strongly opposed. Insisted that I marry a Chinese. I was a coward. Ironical for one infected with middle child syndrome.  ::) Broke the relationship. Broke her heart.

In my travel, sometimes dropped by fortune telling shops. The common prediction was a) sa babae – malason; b) sa pera - ezy come, ezy go. Not far from the truth.

After my first love, many loves have I. Many were student nurses. But, when they go abroad, they don’t come back anymore. Said to myself, “Maira sad. Time to look for another one”. Hehehe. Others were simply dishonest.
Even my marriage was a fiasco.
The game of love I played with arrogance and pride
And every flame I lit so quickly, quickly died ...

-song line from “Yesterday When I Was Young” by Charles Aznavour
Reason always go back to where I started - memories of my first love. Haunting me. In silent reverie, would recall those wonderful moments we had together.

Sa pera, had the good life. Sent my kids to very expensive schools in Syd. Top of the range. But now, nosedived to rock bottom. Hehehe. :) Been robbed by thieves from all walks of life – ex-wife, siblings, lawyers, scammers, you-name-it. Yet, to recover. Now, only left with what’s in my head. Mao ra mai di makawat. :D ;)
In the autumn of my life. A lonely drifter. Posting BS in sites like this. Hehehe. Wa mai lingao.  ;D A ship without a rudder. A barkentine looking for berth. Where will it be? :-\
 :) ;)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 11:05:35 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
True Love burns the brightest, But the brightest flames leave the deepest
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2011, 10:53:49 PM »
“True Love burns the brightest, But the brightest flames leave the deepest scars.” :)
- Author unknown

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than remember me and cry.
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2011, 10:54:51 PM »
“Remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than remember me and cry.” :)
- Author Unknown

j

juan

• View Profile
Like an old photograph
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2011, 10:56:54 PM »
"Like an old photograph
Time can make a feeling fade
But the memory of a first love
Never fades away.” :)
- Tim McGraw

j

juan

• View Profile
The heart that truly loves never forgets.
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2011, 11:01:04 PM »
"The heart that truly loves never forgets.” :)
- Proverb

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2011, 07:00:58 AM »
nice
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2011, 12:36:14 AM »
One reason left Cebu after grad and lived in Mla was got pissed with my family. Nganong magbuot man sla kon kinsai akong pangasaw-on?
In Mla, learned that love is like the lovely lemon tree. Hehehe. Eventually got married, anyway. Then, collapsed.
Now, history’s repeating itself here. Nganong magbuot man sla kon kinsai akong pangasaw-on? Gusto nako young grass! Top of the range! :) ;)

starfish

• feel the fire power
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2011, 01:04:29 AM »
1 Corinthians - Chapter 13

1 Though I command languages both human and angelic -- if I speak without love, I am no more than a gong booming or a cymbal clashing.

2 And though I have the power of prophecy, to penetrate all mysteries and knowledge, and though I have all the faith necessary to move mountains -- if I am without love, I am nothing.

3 Though I should give away to the poor all that I possess, and even give up my body to be burned -- if I am without love, it will do me no good whatever.

4 Love is always patient and kind; love is never jealous; love is not boastful or conceited,

5 it is never rude and never seeks its own advantage, it does not take offence or store up grievances.

6 Love does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but finds its joy in the truth.

7 It is always ready to make allowances, to trust, to hope and to endure whatever comes.

8 Love never comes to an end. But if there are prophecies, they will be done away with; if tongues, they will fall silent; and if knowledge, it will be done away with.

9 For we know only imperfectly, and we prophesy imperfectly;

10 but once perfection comes, all imperfect things will be done away with.

11 When I was a child, I used to talk like a child, and see things as a child does, and think like a child; but now that I have become an adult, I have finished with all childish ways.

12 Now we see only reflections in a mirror, mere riddles, but then we shall be seeing face to face. Now I can know only imperfectly; but then I shall know just as fully as I am myself known.

13 As it is, these remain: faith, hope and love, the three of them; and the greatest of them is love.
Basta Gatal...

Gwapo!!!

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2011, 01:20:02 AM »
13 As it is, these remain: faith, hope and love, the three of them; and the greatest of them is love.
Note that added to these, and often ignored, are prudence, justice, temperance, and fortitude. Note further that these last four, somewhat, qualifies the first three. The seven capital virtues; as against the seven capital sins. :) ;)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 01:23:59 AM by juan »