First love never dies

• 219 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: First love never dies
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 09:34:53 PM »
“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward. (anonymous)” :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.”  :) ;)
- Mark Twain

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
"Well if I live to be a hundred, I won't forget the day
I broke the heart you gave me and let you walk away
That's when they hung my name in the fool's hall of fame" :) ;)
- Johnny Cash's "Fool's Hall Of Fame"

"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.”  :D ;)
- Mark Twain

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2011, 09:06:49 PM »
i dont think first love never dies
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2011, 09:33:32 PM »
Can still remember what I said to you, "Consider yourself lucky. Many o/s Pinoys working in the middle east send money to their wives in the Phil. Wives also supporting kabits". :(
A sadder man but wiser now I sing these words to you:

Lemon tree very pretty and the lemon flower is sweet
But the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat.
Lemon tree very pretty and the lemon flower is sweet
But the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat."
- song line from Peter, Paul & Mary's "Lemon Tree"

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2011, 09:37:43 PM »
lucky for me, i don't have wife...
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2011, 09:41:23 PM »
Reposting this here. Thought you might be interested.

Hello all,

My wife and I have just seperated after 2 years marriage. Prior to this she was living and working overseas on cruise ships (she is filipino national) and we had a relationship in 2002 for 6 months on ship then she flew to australia each year for about a month at a time. overall prior to february 2008 when she arrived she had been in australia for a total of about 100 odd days in the 5 years. She arrived february 2008 and we married june 2008 and had our daughter march this year. She has just satisfied the 2 year residency but has not received confirmation of her being a resident. Basically I have discovered hundreds of emails to another guy she has been seeing all this time as well prior to her coming to aus and maybe a couple of other fellows as well.

She has contributed nothing prior to marriage to the asset base and since marriage she has earnt about 60000 dollars and sent 10000 of this back home.

For obvious reasons now she did not want to sign a Pre Nup as we have 4 houses all in my name all bought prior to her settling in australia but since we started going out in 2002. I managed to get her to sign a Binding Financial Agreement last month which gives her the proceeds of the sale of 2 houses maybe 100000 or so.

Enough of the money - dont really care.........

My beautiful daughter...........after 12 weeks old my wife went back to work I flew her sisters out to help with the baby and the baby was on formula and the mother breast fed at night sporadically. When my daughter was 4 months old I discovered the emails and sent the sisters packing and have been looking after my daughter each day with the wife still present but at work and the baby on the bottle and again the wife feeding her from the boob at night. This has been the case for two months me at home on holidays looking after her care

She has just moved out as I have had to get a Aus Fed Police alert on my daughter as she is a flight risk. That upset my wife as she wants to take her home but she had threatened me with not returning. I had no other option. We also have court booked for early October due to the nature of the alert. She has as i said moved out and feeding from the boob now I am sure to establish her as primary carer. She is still dropping the baby off to me when she is working as it saves her on childcare. I will have her until mid september at this stage.

What are my chances of having my daughter one week on and one week off? Has anyone had a win like that.

We are also going to mediation but she is sticking to her guns and saying when I am back at work I can only see her once a week on my day off.

There are no Stay-away orders YET. i am sure they will come. I have provided a beautiful home and future for my family but now it is all up in the air.

Not meant to offend the Pinay. Otherwise, I won't be looking for a Pinay wife. Just want to show that not all apples in that basket are good ones. There's a few rotten ones. So to speak. :) ;)

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2011, 09:44:53 PM »
there's a lot in there, not just few..

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2011, 09:49:48 PM »
there's a lot in there, not just few..

:-X ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
There are moments in life when you really miss someone so much that you
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2011, 02:32:45 AM »
"There are moments in life when you really miss someone so much that you want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real! Hope you dream of that someone. (anonymous) :) ;)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 02:36:11 AM by juan »