Author Topic: 40th of Hector Cariaga Mass and Tribute  (Read 1913 times)

OMG

• Administrator
  • Superstar
  • "OMG!....Abosultely Entertaining"
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
40th of Hector Cariaga Mass and Tribute
« on: January 20, 2011, 11:50:54 AM »
Remembering Hector Cariaga on his 40th Day of Passing was celebrated with a Mass and a mini get together Party on January 19,2011 with his close friends,thank so much guys for coming and May God Bless Us All and May Hector's Soul Rest In Peace.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 12:44:21 PM by Mikey Gatal »
I think our life is a journey, and we make mistakes, and it's how we learn from those mistakes and rebound from those mistakes that sets us on the path that we're meant to be on.

OMG

• Administrator
  • Superstar
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: 40th of Hector Cariaga Mass and Tribute
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 11:55:26 AM »
Remembering Hector Cariaga on his 40th Day of Passing was celebrated with a Mass and a mini get together Party on January 19,2011 with his close friends,thank so much guys for coming and May God Bless Us All and May Hector's Soul Rest In Peace.

I think our life is a journey, and we make mistakes, and it's how we learn from those mistakes and rebound from those mistakes that sets us on the path that we're meant to be on.

OMG

• Administrator
  • Superstar
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 11:58:49 AM »

OMG

• Administrator
  • Superstar
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 12:05:49 PM »

OMG

• Administrator
  • Superstar
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 12:13:19 PM »

OMG

• Administrator
  • Superstar
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 12:25:12 PM »

Babat

• Global Moderator
  • Megastar
  • "Feel the LOVE today"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2011, 04:10:09 PM »
sad but am sure his in heaven now looking down on us....so let's enjoy life and move on... :-*
My Life with Tennis click link 4 details:    http://www.alotbagotchay.blogspot.com

"Some people need "LOVE" spelled out for them."..... including me.. =)

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php

OMG

• Administrator
  • Superstar
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2011, 04:18:08 PM »
sad but am sure his in heaven now looking down on us....so let's enjoy life and move on... :-*

It really touched my heart what the priest had told us

ART

• Idol
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2011, 08:35:31 PM »
im sure hector is happy to see all of us once again.

jomargatz

• Producer
  • oMG rockz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2011, 10:35:55 PM »
yah right..
Contact me..09103530679
Kung knsay interesado or naay kaila magpaDRILL ug tubig... (NO MORE MONTHLY OBLIGATION)

Mikey Gatal Connection

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2011, 10:35:55 PM »