Love is a game of secret, cunning stratagems, in which only the fools who are fa

• 24 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Yeah I agree with you...its so sad that there are couples right now who involve in adultery..either the guy or the woman..have lots of friends who are into that...but in my own opinion I'm really against into that practice..I know how it feels to be in a broken family..and it really affects the children...

Sent from my S100 using Tapatalk

Broken family is a very common scenario in many western countries. >50% of marriages end in divorce. :(

Jesus Christ's parable on "The Prodigal Son" no longer applicable. Young runaways are bcoz they were raped by stepfathers. Can't go to their fathers as fathers not custodial parents. Will be charged with child abduction. :(

Yes, that's how filthy this world has become! :-[

Don't wanna think about it anymore. Only interested in silent reverie about having a teenage wife. Then, sitting on a rocking chair in the balcony outside a retirement villa with her sitting on my lap while we enjoy watching the beauty of the sun as it slowly sets behind the mountains in the horizon signifying the end of another day and that night has taken over to hide the ugliness of our world. :)

As a kid, sometimes watched sunset behind Banawa Hills from home in Capitol Site, Cebu City. :) ;)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 05:16:53 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

pham

• proud to become an OMG model ever!
    • View Profile
Oh yesss..very common scenario...

Sent from my S100 using Tapatalk

i'm sexy and i know it!!!

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
 ;)
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
cynicism springs from disappointments in love.
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2014, 08:22:32 PM »
"cynicism springs from disappointments in love."
(Marty Rubin)
 :)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 08:23:00 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
We met for a reason, either you’re a blessing or a lesson.
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2014, 08:35:14 PM »
"We met for a reason, either you’re a blessing or a lesson."
(Frank Ocean)
 :) ;)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 08:35:33 PM by juan »