2011 Binibining Pilipinas Q & A

• 30 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
2011 Binibining Pilipinas Q & A
« on: April 11, 2011, 04:11:22 PM »
2011 Binibining Pilipinas winner Shamcey Supsup won, Bb. Pilipinas Universe and her Question and Answer Portion.

Shamcey Supsup - 2011 Bb. Pilipinas Universe and Q&A

“What worthy cause do you identify yourself with and why?”

Shamcey's A:“I think the one worthy cause I can identify myself with is valuing education. Because I believe education is something that cannot be taken away from you. You can have money, you can have fame, but in the end, it can be taken from you. But education will always be there to help you.” (Shamcey Supsup)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 04:57:56 PM by thatsmyboy1992 »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: 2011 Binibining Pilipinas Q & A
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 04:12:07 PM »
Dianne Necio - 2011 Bb. Pilipinas International and Q & A. Bicolana beauty Diane Necio won Bb. Pilipinas Ms. International 2011.

Dianne Necio - 2011 Bb. Pilipinas International and Q & A

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 04:12:51 PM »
2011 Binibining Pilipinas Candidate Isabella Manjon won Bb. Pilipinas Tourism and her Question and Answer Portion.

Isabella Manjon - 2011 Bb. Pilipinas Tourism and her Question and Answer Portion.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 04:15:35 PM »
Janine Tugonon - Bb. Pilipinas 2011 1st Runner-Up and Q&A

Janine Tugonon - Bb. Pilipinas 2011 1st Runner-Up and Q&A

I think the major lesson that men can learn from women is to love unconditionally. Women are able to touch the lives and be of service to others. Men can realize that at the end of this journey what matters is not our own happiness but how we are able to serve others. Because our years of existence will be worthless if we haven’t done anything for humanity. (Janine Tugonon)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 04:16:29 PM »
Mary Jean Lastimosa - 2nd Runner-Up at the 2011 Bb. Pilipinas Beauty Pageant and her Question and Answer Portion

Mary Jean Lastimosa - Question and Answer Portion

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 04:17:52 PM »
2011 Binibining Pilipinas Candidate Luzelle Felipe won Best in Long Gown and her Question and Answer Portion.

Luzelle Felipe - Best in Long Gown & Q & A

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 05:19:25 PM »
Bb. Pilipinas 2011 Question and Answer Transcript (Complete)

Patricia Tumulak

Judge: Ms. Charo Santos Concio
Question: What is the best piece of advice you could give a teenager growing up today?
Answer: The best teen advice that I would like to give to the teenagers today is to be yourself. Specially, here in this world we’re trying to be someone else that you are not and not allowing yourself to define who you are. That be the best advise, just being yourself. That’s it. Thank you.

Marie Kristina May Marasigan

Judge: Mr. Alex Cabagnot
Question: If there was one incident in the world that you would change what would it be?
Answer: If there is one incident in this world that I can change, I wouldn’t change anything. Becuase I know that with our experience we learn and we become a better person. Maraming salamat po!

Diana B. Arevalo

Judge: Mr. David Charlton
Question: When you were a child, what was your dream for the future and has if changed if it changed at all?
Answer: When I was a child, I really dreamed of being a beauty queen and right now I’m following my dreams, I’m following my heart desire and I just hope that whatever my heart desire is also God’s will for me. Thank you.

Queenierich A. Rehman

Judge: His Excellency Hans Danenberg
Question: Aside from the members of your family, who is your personal hero and why?
Answer: Aside from my family, my personal hero is God himself because I know that He is always there for me whatever happens and I know that He will always take care of me and will always be inside me for whatever reasons it might be. Thank you.

Sabrinne Al-Tawil

Judge: Hon. Cristino “Bong” Naguiat Jr.
Question: What do you think Filipinas need nowadays in order to win International pageant?
Answer: I think that Filipinos can do really excell in an International competition if they would show theur confidence, their support to their country and at the same time… intellegence that we Filipinos have and we should show it to the other countries how we are and what can we bring to the other countries. Thank you.

Wendy Lucas

Judge: Mr. Gilber Simpao
Question: What is that one experience in your life that molded your personality or changed your perpective in life?
Answer: Well, that’s a nice question. The experience that truly mold me was when I joined the Miss Tourism Interconnental last May since I was able to be with other candidates, internationally and it’s where I’ve seen in diversity there could be unity. Thank you.

Luzelle Felipe

Judge: Mr. Anthony Charlemange Yu
Question: If you are to write a letter to the President of the Philippines what would tell him and why?
Answer: If I will write a letter to the President of the Philippines, I will write to him to listen to his people, because I believe that people is the government and so the government is the people. Thank you.

Isabella Manjon (Winner: Bb. Pilipinas – Tourism)

Judge: Mr. Ernie Lopez
Question: Are fathers capable of doing the duties of a mother and vice versa?
Answer: For me, I believe that man can also do a job of a woman because I believe that God made us all equally and if we are all equal we could also do anything with God’s grace. Thank you.

Shamcey Supsup (Winner: Bb. Pilipinas – Universe)

Judge: Mr. Hugh Wilson
Question: What worthy cause do you identify yourself and why?
Answer: I think the one worthy cause I can identify myself is valuing education. Because I believe education is something that cannot be taken away from you. You can have money, you can have fame, but in the end, it can be taken from you. But education will always be there, to help you in your life. Thank you.

Janine Tugonon (Winner: 1st Runner-Up)

Judge: Ms. Margie Moran Floirendo
Question: What is a major, major lesson that men can learn from women?
Answer: I think the major lesson that men can learn from women is to love unconditionally. Women are able to touch the lives and be of service to others. Men can realize that at the end of this journey what matters is not our own happiness but how we are able to serve others. Because our years of existence will be worthless if we haven’t done anything for humanity. Thank you.

Kathleen Subijano

Judge: Gen. Eduardo Oban, Jr.
Question: What gives you peace of mind?
Answer: What gives you peace of mind is when I meditate. Because I’ve been told that God speaks to you when you meditate and when we pray we speak to God and you listen to Him when you meditate and listening to God gives me peace. Thank you.

Jenn-Roe Gubat

Judge: Hon. Secretaty Edwin Lacierda
Question: In the wake of worldwide conflicts and calamities how is winning the beauty title is important and relevant?
Answer: For me, if I win any of the crown tonight I won’t be just a symbol of beauty but love, respect and compassion for others. And showing how I value time, God and my family. Thank you.

Dianne Necio (Winner: Bb. Pilipinas – International)

Judge: Mrs. Silvana Fornari
Question: What is your biggest accomplishment to date and what is your biggest goal in the next 12 months?
Answer: My greatest achievement was winning last year in Bb. Pilipinas as 1st Runner-up, and my goal is to win, in this competition, one of the crowns, and hopefully, bring home the crown from international pageant.

Mary Jean Lastimosa (Winner: 2nd Runner-Up)

Judge: Ms. Charo Santos Concio
Question: Can you please at least three things that me smile and why?
Answer: The three things that made me smile is one, the love of my family. They’re been always there to support me in everything that I do. Second, the love of the people who I don’t even know, that are here supporting and cheering for me. Even my family is not here, they are here, they are making me strong. Number three, is the love of this candidates. Thank you.

Sidelight:
Derek: You seem pretty confident tonight?
MJ: Well, I feel I’m one of the stars of the universe and I’m the brightest of them all…

Sarah Nicole Clenci

Judge: Mr. Anthony Charlemange Yu
Question: It is said that nobody is perfect, what trait of yours you want to change?
Answer: There is nothing I want to change about myself because there is a reason the way I am and God created the way I am. And I am so glad that I am standing here today… tonight, and being who I am has brought me here. Thank you.

Sarah Nicole Clenci - 2011 Bb. Pilipinas Question and Answer Portion
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 01:26:45 AM by thatsmyboy1992 »

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 07:45:28 PM »
wow very impressive & smart answers!
life is beautiful!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 07:47:01 PM »
Please, before you criticize anybody or Miss Tugonon particularly, don't we just go beyond that & think about her message. I agree that unconditional love applies to both sexes & am glad that some men argued that they are capable of such & thank you for saying so. Would you agree that it is safe to say that Miss Tugonon's message applies to those "men" who are willing to kill for power & money; to those men who don't hesitate to kill their own people? just because they don't agree with them.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 03:42:06 PM by thatsmyboy1992 »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide