Miss Universe 3rd runner - up SHAMCEY SUPSUP's Boyfriend LLOYD LEE revealed

SHAMCEY SUPSUP's Boyfriend LLOYD LEE is Proud of her - Sept. 15, 2011

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: SHAMCEY SUPSUP's Boyfriend LLOYD LEE
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 03:55:40 PM »
Finally, the lucky guy of Shamcey Supsup is named. And he is Lloyd Lee.

Like Shamcey, Lloyd has also become an instant celebrity. The beauty queen’s inspiration is a model and product of a rich Chinese family who also converted to being a Christian for Shamcey.

Lee has expressed his happiness for Shamcey by a statement given to ABS CBN:

“I miss her so much and can’t wait to see her when she returns to the Philippines. I’m so proud of Shamcey. I had a good feeling she was going to nail every part of the competition.”

However, Shamcey still remains to keep silent about giving further information about her boyfriend.

Supsup has arrived in Los Angeles, California after a long 14-hour flight.

Her mother, Marcy Supsup who was also in Brazil but took a different flight, welcomed her in the airport. Mrs. Supsup was relieved to see her after being stranded in Brazil for 5 hours because of the engine problem of their aircraft.

Adobo and rice were the first treat the beauty queen had. She also took a trip in the Rodeo Drive. Supsup was really a stand out among the crowd of LA with many people taking pictures with her proving her sudden stardom.

An avid fan also was very generous to give her a Louis Vuitton bag. Supsup was very happy to own her first LV bag.

Shamcey also attended a welcome reception party of the Filipino community in LA.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 05:37:18 AM by thatsmyboy1992 »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 04:01:04 PM »
The beauty and brains queen, Shamcey Supsup has earlier admitted that she is already taken. Thought he lucky guy has not been named yet, TV Patrol has shown a quick video of Supsup’s boyfriend.

In all fairness, the lucky man who’s being envied by many looks fine and even looks alike the former actor, Onemig Bondoc.

Meanwhile, the proud father of Shamcey, Mr. Timoteo Supsup is also looking forward to meet her guy to get to know him better. In an interview by ABS-CBN, Mr. Supsup said,”"Gusto ko nga makilala yung lalake. Gwapo daw eh. Bago ko lang nalaman sa tiyo niya. Tiwala naman ako sa taste ni Shamcey.”

Shamcey is currently in Los Angeles California to take a very short break and meet her mom. The beauty queen deserves to take some rest after being stranded for almost 5 hours in Brazil when the airplane they are supposed to board in had an engine problem.

Many people are now speculating that Shamcey is really blessed and is under God’s protection.

Back here, Supsup can expect a busier schedule with many programs and events waiting for her. Makati City is preparing a parade for her. Her hometown, most especially is going to have a hero’s welcome for her.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 05:38:18 AM by thatsmyboy1992 »

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 11:32:42 PM »
bagay sila

« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 05:35:33 AM by thatsmyboy1992 »
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 12:34:24 AM »
no wonder they are compatible

« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 05:35:55 AM by thatsmyboy1992 »

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 12:38:27 AM »
wow!

SHAMCEY SUPSUP's Boyfriend LLOYD LEE
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 09:48:41 AM by thatsmyboy1992 »
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 03:25:06 AM »
In my view, more for reel than for real. My view only. Hehehe.  :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 03:27:53 AM »
he was convinced to change religious beliefs because for his love for Shamcey Suspsup

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 03:29:21 AM »
may point ka

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 10:56:05 PM »
In my view, more for reel than for real. My view only. Hehehe.  :) ;)

First met May 16th, just one month after she was crowned Bb. Pilipinas, during her 25th bday party.  Became steady merely one month later.  Quite quick! Yet news watchdog's keen sense of smell were unable to sniff? ??? Made revelation only after the MU pageant. :-\ Interesting! :) ;)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 12:22:56 AM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.