• 42 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Coming financial crisis will make times much harder, warns economist
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 08:27:51 PM »
Sheilas, be warned!!!
Don't believe USA is a rich country. Its economy's bankrupt. It owes the world 3 trillion dollars. Skipper and Dawg are breaking their backs, working like doves, to pay off Uncle Sam's debt. Hehehe.
Instead, come to Aus. Don't believe in the govt propaganda on migration fraud (Pls see thread 'Aus Govt - Migration Fraud Summary). Me certainly can guarantee you a visa. A 'once in a lifetime' opportunity.
Oh, yes, we work like doves, too. Saving Aus endangered species - its human race. But it's a labour of love. Something we enjoy doing. ;D
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 08:57:16 PM »
"Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."  :) ;)   
- Sholom Aleichem

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2011, 08:43:28 PM »
"If you want it, here it is come and get it
Mm, make your mind up fast
If you want it, anytime, I can give it
But you better hurry because it may not last

Did I hear you say that there must be a catch?
Will you walk away from a fool and his money?
If you want it, here it is, come and get it
But you better hurry because it's going fast" ;D ;D ;D
- song line from The Beatles 'Come and Get It'

j

juan

• View Profile
United States public debt
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2011, 06:10:20 PM »
Sheilas, be warned!!!
Don't believe USA is a rich country. Its economy's bankrupt. It owes the world 3 trillion dollars. Skipper and Dawg are breaking their backs, working like doves, to pay off Uncle Sam's debt. Hehehe.
Instead, come to Aus. Don't believe in the govt propaganda on migration fraud (Pls see thread 'Aus Govt - Migration Fraud Summary). Me certainly can guarantee you a visa. A 'once in a lifetime' opportunity.
Oh, yes, we work like doves, too. Saving Aus endangered species - its human race. But it's a labour of love. Something we enjoy doing. ;D

As of March 25, 2011, the Total Public Debt Outstanding of the United States of America was $14.26 trillion and was 97.3% of calendar year 2010's annual gross domestic product (GDP) of $14.66 trillion. No wonder skipper and Dawg have remained unmarried.  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 06:42:49 PM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2011, 07:37:13 PM »
nagdedeposit ako ng money sa pinas banks para sa aking bakasyon but sad to know na may nagsara na naman like Banco Filipino

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 07:57:53 PM »
Banco Filipino! Lost some money there when Marcos shut it down. :'(

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 08:04:16 PM »
One reason chose Aus was because exchange rate was US$1.20 = Aus$1. Could send home more money. 3 yrs later, nosedived to US$0.57, 'coz of the opening of the iron mine in Brazil which has hi-grade iron ore deposit enough to supply earth for 500yrs. Competiting Aus, the biggest exporter of iron ore to Russia, China, and rest of Asia.
Also, a technological breakthrough in farming lead to surplus in USA. Rather than burn their surplus wheat, etc and slaughter their cows, etc, Uncle Sam subsidized farming in the form of reduced tariff. Leading to a drop in price. Again, competiting Aus, the largest exporter of these products to Russia, China, etc.

Has never recovered. But now, creeping up. Current rate is US$1.07. One advantage of living in Aus is its resilient ability. Yet another reason for sheilas to choose Aus instead of USA. Hehehe. :) ;)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 08:47:54 PM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 08:51:42 PM »
so, i believed that opening an account with Banco De Oro is still safe for overseas workers

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 11:44:26 PM »
With the current situation in Phil [and, for that matter, anywhere], best is to buy properties under another's name. Ie, someone you can trust. 'coz, one day, you might get married to a thief and ... you know. The risk here is, tingalig ma 1-2-3 ka. Know what me mean? Hehehe. :) ;)

My opinion only.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 11:46:20 PM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2011, 01:56:57 AM »
sakto pod ka, lisod na sa panahon karon