• View Profile
Re: Filipinos encouraged to apply for Australian visas
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2015, 10:59:03 PM »
More Updates and shocked faces

Quote from: OMG! on January 06, 2014, 12:26:00 PM
mabigyan pansin sana to ng mga kababayan natin

busy sa mga uyab
Quote from: juan on February 23, 2014, 09:44:53 AM
Sana mag-abroad ka na naman. Para makatulong ka sa bayan natin. :)
Sa Australia ngayon. Take the initiative of spearheading the way forward for other kababayans back home to follow. Be one of many trailblazing a path for the Filipinos who are destined to become world-class miners in Australia's mining industry. :) ;)

"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2015, 12:54:14 AM »
More Updates and shocked faces

Quote from: OMG! on January 06, 2014, 12:26:00 PM
mabigyan pansin sana to ng mga kababayan natin

#views = 3K+;
How to win the heart of a Taurus man? #views = 15K+.
Ok, skipper .....
Kitang-kita ang ebidensya!!!!!

Give me 1 good reason I should choose to marry your losyang ex-gf tereng?
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2015, 01:30:25 AM »
sinalubong mo na ba sila Juan?

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2015, 06:29:23 PM »
sinalubong mo na ba sila Juan?
"The truth is so precious, it is surrounded by a bodyguard of lies"
- Sir Winston Churchill
 :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2015, 09:50:35 PM »
sobrang confident to survive?
Correction!!!! Sobrang generous ang periodic remittances mo!
 :D ;)
That's right. And that's becoz sobra kadaghang philanthropists tigpadala og periodic remittances.
It's also our fault. Magpasikat man sad ta. Aron ingnon kitang mga o/s Pinoys mga maaung tao. :) ;)

« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 10:59:25 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2015, 10:49:41 PM »
"The truth is so precious, it is surrounded by a bodyguard of lies"
- Sir Winston Churchill
 :) ;)
The truth is ... more interested in winning the heart of this Taurus than in securing an Australian job.

No need to secure Australian job ... garnered only 3K+ views ... eating or drinking is already satisfied ... thanks to the generous periodic remittances from OFWs. ;)
But sex ??? Me is the best there is ... garnered 15K+ views. :P ;D
"Sex" is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.
- Marquis de Sade
 :-* ;)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 10:53:29 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
Shana Mooyman
« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2015, 09:03:22 PM »
PerthNow October 9, 2014 3:40pm
Kate Uren

Petite and pretty, it’s no great surprise Shana Mooyman worked as a model when she was a teenager. What’s not quite so obvious is what she does for a living now. The 24-year-old drives great hulking trucks and excavators — with wheels taller than she is — at an iron ore mine in the Pilbara.

“I’m used to people literally laughing when I tell them what I do,” she says. “They don’t believe it.”

Shana has been a FIFO worker for six years. She’s employed by mining services company Watpac as a mobile plant operator in Nullagine, two hours north of Newman. And her motivation is unambiguous — her wage of close to $150,000 a year is double what she could earn in Perth.

“You put on the high-vis and put your hair back and you do it for the money,” she says.

Despite her young age, Shana already has an impressive property portfolio. The latest addition is a top-floor holiday apartment in the tropical Queensland resort of Yeppoon. She also owns two houses — one in her home town of Bunbury, another in Baldivis — but doesn’t live in either of them. Instead, she and her partner, Matt Lewis, rent a room at a friend’s home.

But she is also acutely aware of the sacrifices she makes for that big pay packet. Her 12-hour shifts for 14 days in a row followed by a week off has taken its toll. Shana missed her own 21st birthday — along with countless parties for friends and other special times.

“You do miss out on a lot of events,” she says. “Then you’re only home for a week and to fit everything in and to fit everyone in, it’s busy. Sometimes you just want to sit back and do your own thing. You make these choices and I wouldn’t take any of it back because I do have these properties. I paid my car off in the first year — $20,000 in a year. I was loving it.”

Shana had started studying at TAFE to be a beauty therapist but shelved those plans when she realised how little they were paid. She picked up work as a promotional model, got a daytime job as an administrator and worked nights at a tavern in Bunbury.

Then a friend, who was working FIFO, introduced Shana to mining. Back then, companies were taking on “greenies” — those with no experience. With only her manual licence needed, Shana learnt to drive mining trucks “with wheels that were bigger than me”.

Initial plans were to be a FIFO worker for a year.

“I said I would do it for a year and it’s well past that now. I don’t want to be in mining forever. We’re setting ourselves up now,” says Shana, who is studying for a diploma in safety so she can expand her options. “I still don’t know what I want to do. I don’t want to be an operator for another five years. The problem is if I was to come back to Perth, I would easily be halving my wage.” 

**************************************************************************************

To see pic of this stunning 24-yr-old model-turned-great-hulking-trucks-and-excavators driver click http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/vested-interests-new-show-flying-miners-delves-into-wa-fifo-life/story-fnhocxo3-1227079107247 
Mark my words, skipper, should Felix land on a mining job here, mamuti na lang ang iyang bol2x, he'll still be at it.
Having so much money, gonna have a spendthrift lifestyle.
Towards the end of a contract, he'll promise to himself, "Should my contract be renewed, I'll have a 2-month break and cruise Europe on board the Queen Mary with Kim Kardashian as my travel companion". Hehe ;) Not to mention that during week-off, spend the time in Bali having top-of-the-range Balinese girls to entertain him.

Difference between then and now is the FIFO. Mine workers won't be spending a very long time in the mines.

Ay,nako! Ang sarap ng buhay. :) ;)
Especially having Shana Mooyman as his workmate. 8) ;)

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2015, 05:34:01 PM »
I'll try this soon
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

j

juan

• View Profile
Focus Turns to Gas
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2015, 10:44:04 PM »
Focus Turns to Gas
Posted: 4/06/2015 9:00:00 AM by Mining Oil and Gas Jobs
Filed under: Oil-and-gas, Mining

At the World Gas Conference in Paris, major producer Total through their key personnel Patrick Pouyanne said the company will move away from coal and focus more on the burgeoning gas space, according to Bloomberg.

Pouyanne was quoted as saying at the conference “I still have a coal business and I have to get out of it,”

“I can’t say that coal is the enemy of gas and then continue to produce coal like some of my colleagues. I will get out of coal.”

“Total is gas and gas is good.”

Pouyanne furthered the position that the LNG market is expected to represent a greater share of the current global energy share.

“There will be a profound change in the world energy mix and Total plans to produce around 32.5 million tonnes of LNG.”

Poyanne was not alone in that sentiment with Chevron promoting LNG, with chairman John Watson saying “Natural gas and LNG will be essential to the world’s future energy mix and natural gas is significant part of the company’s portfolio.”

Exxonmobil CEO Rex Tillerson added that there is a predicted 65 per cent growth in gas demand in the coming 25 years, with gas likely to overtake coal as the second most prolific fuel source by 2025

Shell CEO Ben Van Beurden stated that gas, not coal, needed to be centre of focus in the world energy mix.

“How do we ensure that gas, not coal, is at the heart of the energy solution to meet rising demand,” Van Beurden asked.

“The benefits of gas are well documented,” he said.

“Gas is flexible, abundant, its ranges of use are increasing, it’s a strong ally for renewables, and it makes economic sense. Building gas power stations is faster and cheaper than coal. So, the quicker we move away from coal to a mix of gas and renewables, the cheaper energy will become.

“Still, the golden age of gas will not come automatically; we will need to work for it.”

Last month van Beurden made similar statements on the future importance of gas, stating that the company is shifting from "an oil-and-gas company to a gas-and-oil company".

Shell has also upped its exposure to the industry by leading the world with the development of its floating LNG platform Prelude, and making a massive $94 billion takeover push for the BG Group, which would give it access to the QCLNG plant on Curtis Island.

The energy giant has previously fought the expansion of coal globally, previously lobbying the World Bank to halt funding coal-fired plants before the firm announced it would cut lending to the coal sector.

Shell's head of gas, Maarten Wetselaar stated the company formed a department whose sole purpose was to lobby governments and funding bodies to look to gas as a power source over coal.

Maarten Wetselaar said climate change had pushed Shell to convince entities to increase the sale of gas in the global market

Australian LNG is now shifting into this next era, moving from an era of construction into one of production.
- See more at: http://www.miningoilgasjobs.com.au/our-blog/june-2015-(1)/focus-turn-to-gas.aspx#sthash.EPQeQIT8.dpuf

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2015, 05:35:35 PM »
try mo nga felix para magkaroon ng beginning