Purefoods Luncheon Meat, Anyone?

• 0 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Purefoods Luncheon Meat, Anyone?
« on: August 14, 2012, 08:56:44 PM »
Purefoods Luncheon Meat is a hearty, tasty, real meaty goodness you've missed is back in the house and made even better!

Purefoods Chinese Style Luncheon Meat is what i had partnered with rice in my dinner today. Well, I think it will be more fun to have it paired with bread as well. Well, I really like luncheon meats but I really enjoyed this one. I have to say that canned meat is deliciously good because, for one, it is made by purefoods, second, it has a reasonable price than other luncheon meats there was in the market.

Say goodbye to good old days when you need a can opener to open this can. Now, they have mostly in an easy lid to open. I don't have to struggle with my can opener to be able to open this one, and then it was much easier to open this luncheon meat now that compared to some other meat packed, some are just hard to take out of the can before. When I was slicing the meat, juices comes out, a proof of it's tenderness and freshness not dried from stockrooms. I highly recommend this product to everyone!