900% Increase for Overseas Engineering Graduate Visas in Australia

• 47 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: 900% Increase for Overseas Engineering Graduate Visas in Australia
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2013, 06:39:47 PM »
wow... your so Bless jud dinha pareng Juan...and hope daghan paka matabangan nga taga atoa..
This site is inundated with excellent tips on Australian job opportunities. The rest is up to kababayans back home. :) ;)
Rappler by Dean Antonio La Vina and Dr. Kristoffer Berse Posted on 10/20/2013 5:08 PM  | Updated 10/21/2013 1:30 PM

Rappler by Dean Antonio La Vina and Dr. Kristoffer Berse Posted on 10/20/2013 5:08 PM  | Updated 10/21/2013 1:30 PM
In the end, it is up to all Boholanos to own or not a new path of development, one that will keep them, their loved ones and their investments safe from the ravages of nature. – Rappler.com

Quote from: juan on October 18, 2013, 12:36:05 PM
Be proactive! Forego crab mentality! Synergize!
 :) ;)
“Interdependence is better than independence”
- Covey
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 06:47:38 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2013, 07:37:32 PM »
Refrain from exhibiting too much dependence on the o/s Pinoy.
Goes back to the question, “have you ever dared asked them how they are spending your hardearned money”? Typical o/s Pinoy culture. Tak-omon lang ang baba. Reason ‘til now that place is still a gutter.
You see, mate, we’re just going in circles. The big word is ‘ACCOUNTABILITY’. Gotta make them accountable. That was my mistake before. Then, in mid-80s, due to incessant lobbying by the Viet refugees, the Aus govt introduced the Family Reunion Scheme. I could have sponsored them for migration.
Nobody was interested. Everybody played up. Had many excuses.
Eg, one was already a bank officer. Promising career. Kon mo migrate sya dinhi, baka mag-start sya as a delivery truck assistant lang. Another told me naa syay piggery business. Dakog kita. Pag-uli nko, duha ra diay kabuok baboy. Said, "Kuang kog capital. Taga-i ko beh"? Later learned, bag-o lang pinalit. Inutang pa ra ba jyud. Ako ang gisingilan sa bayad. ;D
Actually, di sila gusto anhi dinhi puyo kai tingalig mabuktot nya sla sa trabaho. Mas lami man jyud ipuyo sa ato kai naai daghan masugo. Total tigpadala btao si Juan og $.

Sa bagay, c skipper maau man syang tao. Strongly adheres to the christian saying, "To give and not to count the cost". Mao ng akong tudlo-an c tart unsa-on namo sya pag-huk2X! Based on personal experience. ;D ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2013, 06:18:54 PM »
wow mosukol ko ani nga lugar da...ganahan ko ug mingaw para layo sa tentasyon..
Tinuod wai tentasyon sa mina. Pero, during your week-off, sugaton ka ni RG&Co sa airport. Take you on ABS spending spree. So that, at the end of your contract, wa lang gihapoi kuarta. Hehe. :) ;) Ok lang, during booming times, 'coz your contract will be renewed. But, come mining bust, you're also busted. ;D  ;)

Yeah, mate! Maranasan mo iyon when you become an o/s Pinoy. Biglang dumami ang relatives&friends mo. People will be hounding you. You'll become an enticingly lucrative prey for predators, e.g., piranhas. You'll be confronted with problems on how to keep people from extracting (or, should I say, extorting) money from you. ::) ;)
Lalapit sa Iyo isang smiling face like this.

masaya sa Staples Center kanina with K

Sasabihin sa iyo, "Choi, mi magandang young grass ipakilala ko sa iyo. Manipis ang bol2X. Sariwang sariwa. 'di pa laspag. ;D ;)

“Adventure is a path.
Real adventure – self-determined, self-motivated, often risky – forces you to have firsthand encounters with the world.
The world the way it is, not the way you imagine it.
Your body will collide with the earth and you will bear witness. In this way you will be compelled to grapple with the limitless kindness and bottomless cruelty of humankind – and perhaps realize that you yourself are capable of both.
This will change you. Nothing will ever again be black-and-white.” – Mark Jenkins

« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 06:26:53 PM by juan »

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2013, 10:35:54 PM »
owwsss...depende lang yan sa atin siguro pareng Juan... basta tutulong ako kung makakaya ko lang.
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2013, 11:16:39 PM »
Everybody says that. :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2013, 05:42:36 PM »
owwsss...depende lang yan sa atin siguro pareng Juan... basta tutulong ako kung makakaya ko lang.
Everybody says that. :) ;)
But that's not the point. If people back home will continue to exhibit too much dependence on the o/s Pinoys, that country will never get out of the gutter. :) ;)
The irony is, while boat people are risking their lives and traveling the ocean in search of greener pastures, ang mga tao sa ato .....
Thanks to the generosity of the o/s Pinoy. :)

« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 05:52:32 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2013, 06:15:00 PM »
But that's not the point. If people back home will continue to exhibit too much dependence on the o/s Pinoys, that country will never get out of the gutter. :) ;)
Kon hanggang salita lang, pero hindi kikilos, walang mangyayari. This kinda attitude will get one nowhere.
Australia is a gold mine. But if one wants the gold, one’s gotta come and dig it oneself. Nobody's gonna dig it for him/her. :) ;)

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2013, 11:17:54 PM »
tama...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
Melbourne’s East West Link construction shortlist revealed
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2013, 05:58:07 PM »
Where else but Sydney!

Posted: 25/10/2013 3:30:50 PM by Mining Oil and Gas Jobs
Filed under: Oil-and-gas, Construction

New South Wales (NSW) is set for massive development over the next four years. The NSW government has released plans to spend over $6.4bn out of the 2013/2014 budget on a number of infrastructure improvements all over the state.

Sydney will become a hive of activity, with the state budget including $6.4bn worth of rail, road and walkway improvements, including:
•   $4bn – 36km North West Rail Link
•   $782m – 11.4km South West Rail link between Glenfield and Leppington
•   $423m – 12km light rail line
•   $885m – Northern Sydney Freight Corridor
•   $224m – Wynyard Walk, capable of linking 20,000 commuters an hour with Barangaroo
•   $76m – 5.6km Inner West light Rail Extension
The projects are currently progressing well, with the South West Rail Link six months ahead of schedule and the Inner West Light Rail Extension due to open next year. The various construction projects are expected to create more than 5,000 construction jobs and considerably more indirect and supporting roles.

NSW premier Barry O’Farrell commented that the public transport expenditure this year is 32% greater than last year and is being completed with a view to improve the commuting experience. This extra amount adds a record-breaking $4.1bn to the overall budget and should go a long way to improving the infrastructure in the city. Thousands of jobs in construction will be created and sustained over the four year timeframe.

To read more, click http://www.miningoilgasjobs.com.au/our-blog/october-2013/nsw-2013-2014-infrastructure-construction-budget-w.aspx

And Melbourne, too!

Posted: 5/11/2013 9:00:00 AM by Mining Oil and Gas Jobs
Filed under: Mining, Oil-and-gas, Construction

The race to build Melbourne’s breakthrough East-West Link project is well and truly underway. Some of the biggest names in Australian construction such as Transfield Services, John Holland, Lend Lease and Leighton Contractors have been named in three consortia who are currently vying for the contract. The scope of the project promises to fuel a requirement for construction jobs in the state of Victoria.

The short-list was jointly revealed by State Premier Dennis Napthine and Treasurer Michael O’Brien, who both said the selection of bids comprised of the strongest field ever for a major building project in the country.

“We have assembled the global might of the world’s leading tunnelling firms, as well as every major Australian construction firm,” Napthine said. “We expected to get the ‘best of the best’ bidding for the East-West Link, but… the bidding has surpassed our highest expectations.”

The East-West Link is an eighteen kilometer road link that connects the Eastern Freeway with the Tullamarine Freeway. The stage one CityLink and the stage two Western Ring Road are also scheduled to be included.

Workers looking for a construction job should keep an eye out for the three big players.
•   The East West Connect consortium includes Lend Lease, infrastructure fund manager Capella Capital, Spain’s civil construction company Acciona and French builder Bouygues.
•   The Momentum Infrastructure Corporation includes John Holland, Leighton Contractors, Spain’s Dragados (Australia) and Iridium S.A and the Bank of Tokyo – Mitsubishi UFJ.
•   The Inner Link Group includes Spain’s Cintra Infrastructures S.A and Ferrovial (Australia), Korean Samsung C&T Corporation, Italy’s Ghella, Transfield Services, Macquarie Capital and Retail Employees Superannuation.

Each of the consortiums brings a huge variety of experience to the table. East West built a couple of large Australian projects, including Brisbane’s Legacy Way and Melbourne’s Peninsula Link, as well as a host of high profile international projects. The Inner Link group had involvement with Melbourne’s EastLink project as a number of other international projects. Momentum has a large amount of Australian specific experience to draw on, including EastLink and CityLink in Melbourne, Airport Link and CLEM7 in Brisbane and the Lane Cove Tunnel in Sydney.

Construction is predicted to begin in the second half of next year, after a Request for Proposal is released in October.

To read more, click http://www.miningoilgasjobs.com.au/our-blog/november-2013/melbournes-east-west-link-construction-shortlist-r.aspx

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2013, 01:45:51 AM »
wow