j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: 900% Increase for Overseas Engineering Graduate Visas in Australia
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2013, 07:18:01 PM »
asa kaha ko pwede ana bai Juan?
Aywan ko. Ask RG or Felix.
Kc hindi ko alam anong alam mo. Say, if you know how to drive, you'd have better chance of being accepted as a dump truck driver trainee than one who has no driving skill.

Or, write to the people concerned.

We have extensive experience helping people get into the Australia mining industry. But in saying that we are not a quick fix. We are not a recruitment agency and it is not possible to guarantee employment, however if you follow our comprehensive recommendations and advice, you will maximise your employment prospects.

We advise you on what you need to know to secure a mining job. We have assisted many people who are interested in high paying positions such as dump truck driving roles, as well as many other types of mining jobs. This is your future career - and you need to do it right. We can also help you avoid making common mistakes which can delay or affect your employment chances.

Fill in the form on the right or visit our get started page and receive information that tells you exactly how to go about getting a job in the Australia mining industry, where the average salary is over $90,000 a year. Our expert recommendations on suitable jobs are based on your specific requirements:

•the jobs you indicate an interest in (or that we identify would be
suited to you)
•the regions you want to work in
•training and licenses you require (if any), and where to get these
•and we take into account your other preferences.

Please fill out the form on the right to enquire about our services.

For your convenience we can be contacted at any one of our mailing addresses:

Mining Australia
Melbourne VIC 3001

Mining Australia
Sydney NSW 2001

Mining Australia
Brisbane QLD 4001 Mining Australia
Perth WA 6849

or email: [email protected]
Click http://www.australia-mining.com/?G1 and fill up the application form.
Good luck! :) ;)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 08:58:54 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2013, 12:23:10 PM »
sana naging engineer na lang din ako :(

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2013, 07:11:23 PM »
sana naging engineer na lang din ako :(
Wishful thinking. :) ;)
Yes, the Philippines. A lot of building needs to be done. Wish I were half my age. Would go back home. Start my own construction business.
That was my plan. Live in Australia 5 years max. Accepted mining job to earn big money fast. Namuti na lang ning akong bol2X naa pa ghapon ko dinhi. ;D
Wishful thinking. :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2013, 07:17:35 PM »
Mind you, the Philippines also has a dearth of engineers. So many building construction, smart grid and renewable energy projects not to mention the calamities. Reckon Zulacs must be earning good money there. :-\ :) ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2013, 12:40:28 PM »
Mind you, the Philippines also has a dearth of engineers. So many building construction, smart grid and renewable energy projects not to mention the calamities. Reckon Zulacs must be earning good money there. :-\ :) ;)
nasa Abroad na pala sya?

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2013, 11:17:50 PM »
asa kaha ko pwede ana bai Juan?
Be resourceful, mate. :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2013, 11:19:59 PM »
nasa Abroad na pala sya?
Not surprised. She's smart. Must be resourceful, too. :) ;)

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2013, 02:02:23 AM »
wow
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2013, 01:24:39 PM »
Not surprised. She's smart. Must be resourceful, too. :) ;)
Vaguely remember her mentioning a former engineering college prof of hers already living in Australia. Might have asked his assistance.
Hope she won't be swapang with kababayans back home who'd ask her assistance. :)

j

juan

• View Profile
NSW 2013/2014 infrastructure construction budget worth over $6.4bn
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2013, 05:40:27 PM »
Commercial break muna!
 :) ;)
Quote from: juan on July 09, 2013, 03:17:48 PM
Offering money/scholarships to a young talented Filipino woman to become a structural engineer in exchange for a night (or nights) with you for whatever absurd plans and crap that you're very desperate of  becoming my wife.
 :-* ;)

__________________________________________________________________________________________