juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: NSW 2013/2014 infrastructure construction budget worth over $6.4bn
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2013, 05:44:13 PM »
Where else but Sydney!

Posted: 25/10/2013 3:30:50 PM by Mining Oil and Gas Jobs
Filed under: Oil-and-gas, Construction

New South Wales (NSW) is set for massive development over the next four years. The NSW government has released plans to spend over $6.4bn out of the 2013/2014 budget on a number of infrastructure improvements all over the state.

Sydney will become a hive of activity, with the state budget including $6.4bn worth of rail, road and walkway improvements, including:
•   $4bn – 36km North West Rail Link
•   $782m – 11.4km South West Rail link between Glenfield and Leppington
•   $423m – 12km light rail line
•   $885m – Northern Sydney Freight Corridor
•   $224m – Wynyard Walk, capable of linking 20,000 commuters an hour with Barangaroo
•   $76m – 5.6km Inner West light Rail Extension
The projects are currently progressing well, with the South West Rail Link six months ahead of schedule and the Inner West Light Rail Extension due to open next year. The various construction projects are expected to create more than 5,000 construction jobs and considerably more indirect and supporting roles.

NSW premier Barry O’Farrell commented that the public transport expenditure this year is 32% greater than last year and is being completed with a view to improve the commuting experience. This extra amount adds a record-breaking $4.1bn to the overall budget and should go a long way to improving the infrastructure in the city. Thousands of jobs in construction will be created and sustained over the four year timeframe.

To read more, click http://www.miningoilgasjobs.com.au/our-blog/october-2013/nsw-2013-2014-infrastructure-construction-budget-w.aspx
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
Re: 900% Increase for Overseas Engineering Graduate Visas in Australia
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2013, 05:48:14 PM »
may laborer din pala..pwede na siguro ako dyan. 
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2013, 06:50:46 PM »
baka matulungan mo ako dyan Pareng Juan...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2013, 06:52:19 PM »
malaki naman position mo dyan diba?

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2013, 08:16:20 PM »
Position ko? ??? Pensioner. Hehe  ;) Hindi biro. :D ;)
That's the beauty of being a citizen of a rich country like Australia. Hindi mayaman sa utang like skipper's Uncle Sam. Its welfare system is so good it's really meant to be abused. Providing generous pension. 8)
Mao btao gusto ko anhi mo dinhi trabaho aron daghang tax money ma-collect ang gobiyerno. Aron patas-an among pension. ;D ;)

Have retirement savings but can't get it till 65. Still a long way to go. Me younger than skipper. :P
But can borrow against it if needed, like funding scholarship for a talented Filipino lass. :-* ;)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 08:21:36 PM by juan »

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2013, 12:09:33 AM »
wow... your so Bless jud dinha pareng Juan...and hope daghan paka matabangan nga taga atoa..

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2013, 04:13:07 PM »
You'll have better chances if you apply in remote areas like Antarctica or the mines. Lalo na pag unskilled. Less competition.
Parehas sa ato. Everyone wants to live in a bustling metropolis like Makati.

Mingao lang ng mga lugara. Palagai ko guys like RJ maglisud pag adjust. It's the long, rugged path toward prosperity and freedom :) ;)

« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 04:58:20 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2013, 04:31:26 PM »
wow... your so Bless jud dinha pareng Juan...and hope daghan paka matabangan nga taga atoa..

This site is inundated with excellent tips on Australian job opportunities. The rest is up to kababayans back home. :) ;)
Rappler by Dean Antonio La Vina and Dr. Kristoffer Berse Posted on 10/20/2013 5:08 PM  | Updated 10/21/2013 1:30 PM

Rappler by Dean Antonio La Vina and Dr. Kristoffer Berse Posted on 10/20/2013 5:08 PM  | Updated 10/21/2013 1:30 PM
In the end, it is up to all Boholanos to own or not a new path of development, one that will keep them, their loved ones and their investments safe from the ravages of nature. – Rappler.com

Quote from: juan on October 18, 2013, 12:36:05 PM
Be proactive! Forego crab mentality! Synergize!
 :) ;)
"Prosperity is never a given. It must be earned. The journey is never one of shortcuts or settling for less.
It is not the path for the fainthearted -- for those who prefer leisure over hard work, or seek only the pleasures of riches and fame.
Rather, it is the risk-takers, the doers, the makers of things -- some celebrated, but more often men and women obscure in their labour -- who carry themselves up the long, rugged path toward prosperity and freedom. (Barack Obama)"
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 04:50:12 PM by juan »

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2013, 05:41:25 PM »
You'll have better chances if you apply in remote areas like Antarctica or the mines. Lalo na pag unskilled. Less competition.
Parehas sa ato. Everyone wants to live in a bustling metropolis like Makati.

Mingao lang ng mga lugara. Palagai ko guys like RJ maglisud pag adjust. It's the long, rugged path toward prosperity and freedom :) ;)

wow mosukol ko ani nga lugar da...ganahan ko ug mingaw para layo sa tentasyon..