• 44 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Jobs in Antarctica 2012–2013
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2013, 01:23:41 PM »
yea, too old for that!
??? Dakong balikas! That Antarctica veteran bloke is 63. Love to go there. Give myself 1 shot. Unfortunately, won't allow for health reasons. :(
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2013, 01:28:48 PM »
opportunities na naman
If people back home don't seize them, they have nobody else but themselves to blame for their plight. :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2013, 04:36:44 PM »
know what? More inclined to believe that people back home are more interested in getting you to shut down this site than to seize the Australian job opportunities posted here.
Nabungol na silag paminao nakog pok2X nla. Tungod nko, o/s Pinoys tihik na magpadalag kwarta. ;D ;)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 04:56:37 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2013, 06:30:52 PM »
As a Pinay said to me, "Pulos lang ka palawai! Pakasli na ko diri"! Hehehe :) ;)

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2013, 11:15:01 PM »
apasawd lang sa ng laway diha...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2013, 11:13:10 PM »
'di na puedi palagi biro2X lang, Choi! Lalo na sa panahon ngayon. Alam mo na bakit. :)

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2013, 12:36:52 AM »
opo...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
Jobs in Antarctica 2014–2015
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2013, 05:01:30 PM »
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR JOBS IN ANTARCTICA HAS BEEN EXTENDED

Applications for the 2014–15 season are now open until 9 January 2014 (with the exception of the role of Antarctic Medical Practitioner, which is open year-round). Applications MUST be submitted online.

The Australian Antarctic Division recruits for a wide range of jobs in Antarctica and at Macquarie Island each season.
As a successful applicant you will join a team of professionals that helps ensure our Antarctic Stations are safe and efficient and enables important scientific research to be conducted in Antarctica and the Southern Ocean.

Working and living in Antarctica is not for everyone, but successful applicants are supported, trained and equipped for the demands of Antarctic employment. To become eligible, you will satisfy a comprehensive range of technical, personal qualities, medical fitness and psychological assessments. The AAD will ensure that you are fully informed about Antarctic employment to ensure that the experience is both safe and satisfying.

Periods of employment vary depending on the type of job (with initial preparation and training in Hobart, Tasmania ranging between two weeks and three months):
•   Summer jobs are generally offered for periods between early October and March–April of the following year
•   Winter jobs can commence as early as July and run through until November–December of the following year
•   Shorter winter opportunities may arise, between January and November–December in the same year

To find out more about employment in Antarctica, please read general information for applicants [PDF] and personal qualities expected of Antarctic expeditioners. You may also like to try our working in Antarctica quiz.

To read more and fill out form, click http://www.antarctica.gov.au/jobs/jobs-in-antarctica
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 06:49:31 PM by juan »

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2013, 10:27:17 PM »
congrats sa ating mga kababayan na worker dyan...keep it up!

j

juan

• View Profile