R. I. P. Former Governor of Bohol and Cong. Erico Boyles Aumentado!

• 3 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Our deepest condolences to the family of our late Former Governor and now Rep. Erico Boyles Aumentado! I am so proud of you and i dedicate my profile photo to you because it was an honor to have known a respectable man. May you rest in Peace our Governor!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: R. I. P. Former Governor of Bohol and Cong. Erico Boyles Aumentado!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 07:12:57 PM »
by Leo Udtohan

Statement of Speaker Feliciano Belmonte Jr. on the death of Congressman Erico Aumentado of Bohol - Congress

"The country lost one of the most exemplary public servants with the passing of Congressman Erico Aumentado.

He deserves full credit for transforming Bohol into one of the most progressive, peaceful and richest provinces today. He was truly an outstanding solon -- learned, dedicated, and principled. A gifted writer and newspaperman, Eric pursued his crusading spirit in politics, faithful to his oath and to the highest standards of public service.

Throughout all his four terms as congressman, three terms as governor, as well as his earlier stints as vice governor and member of the provincial board, Eric's integrity and honor have never been in doubt. He died a poor man because he never made politics the source of his livelihood.

He was a very dear friend for whom I had the highest respect both as a colleague in Congress and in the writing profession.

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 07:23:06 PM »
My deepest condolence to you Char and to your family.
life is beautiful!

bby_lai

• love fearlessly......
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 02:42:57 AM »
May he rest in peace...
Just be yourself,. Life is too short to be someone else