How do you win the heart of a Taurus man?

• 202 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
How do you win the heart of a Taurus man?
« on: January 06, 2013, 04:16:52 PM »
Taurus goes with Virgo, Libra, Scorpio and Cancer
Taurus and Virgo - astrological compatibility rank = 8/10
Taurus and Libra - astrological compatibility rank = 7/10
Taurus and Scorpio - astrological compatibility rank = 7/10
Taurus and Cancer - astrological compatibility rank = 10/10

Taurus
Element: Earth
Ruling planets: Venus
Symbol: The Bull
Gem Stone: Emerald
Tarot Card: Hierophant (High Priest)
Life Pursuit: Emotional and financial security
Vibration: Determined energy
Taurus Secret Desire: To have a secure, happy and wealthy life/marriage

Taurus is the second sign of the zodiac is concerned with:
* beauty, romance, sentimentality, sensuality
* materialistic values, wealth, prosperity
* nature, harmony, love of living things
* possession, control, security, dependability
* habit, organization, tenacity, kindness
* shyness, cautiousness, trustworthiness, calmness
* appreciation of values, talents, abilities

Taurean Likes and Dislikes

* sensual pleasures
* a good bank balance
* certainty and well-tried routines
* gifts of value, attractively wrapped
* savoring the moments of pleasure at the dinner table
* doing the same thing over and over

Dislikes
* being disturbed
* change
* lending things
* being told to hurry up
* sleeping in strange beds

Spiritual Goal
To learn the value of insight.

Secret Taurus
Inside anyone who has strong Taurus influences is a person who takes the long-term and proceeds slowly but surely, because Taurus is only interested in the very best of everything. Taurus's view is that the best is worth waiting for. Taurus loves to luxuriate in sensual delights and desires secure material prosperity. The two secret fears of Taurus are of being disturbed or of being left wanting. Taurus will wait for anything, even to get angry. When Taureans do eventually have to express anger, it can be devastating and is so disturbing to themselves that it takes a while for them to recover both their composure and their self-esteem.

Ruling Planet and Its Effect
Venus rules the zodiac sign of Taurus, so anyone whose birth chart has a strong Taurus influence will tend to have a strong set of personal values. In astrology, Venus is the planet of love, affection, values, and sensuality. Like Venus, Taureans can be very affectionate and fond of the good life, as long as it is a peaceful, secure life. Taureans rarely detract from their personal code of what is right. Taurus, like the mythical Venus, has an idealized concept of beauty, and may, especially in early life, be very self-conscious about his or her body.

The Taurus Male
If a man behaves in a way typical of the personality associated with the zodiac sign of Taurus, he will have a tendency toward the characteristics listed below, unless there are influences in his personal birthchart that are stronger than that of his Taurus sun sign.

Appearance of the typical Taurus male:
* has a stocky body, which is muscular if he does a lot of physical activity
* may be plump
* will bear the discomfort of an injury or disability with extreme stoicism
* has very clear skin
* is likely to have plenty of hair and can grow a substantial beard
* walks with determination

Behavior and Personality Traits Taurus male:
* rarely changes his point of view
* works hard to build security
* is astute and can evaluate a situation very quickly in financial terms
* is quiet and has a low-key charm
* is unpretentious
* enjoys comfort
* can be defensive and suspicious in a new or unexpected situation
* is wary of others taking advantage of him
* dresses to create an image of respectability
* uses influential connections to get what he wants

Taurus At Home
If a person has the personality of those born with a Taurus sun sign, home is a place to feel absolutely secure and comfortable. The person who has strong Taurean influences will have a tendency toward the characteristics listed below.

Typical Behavior and Abilities when at home, a Taurus male or female:
* hates anything to be moved around
* enjoys comfort and luxury
* has well-tried habits and likes a well-ordered household
* prefers to own his or her home
* makes his or her home a castle and usually fills it with furniture that will increase in value

Taurus as a Parent
* is affectionate
* has seemingly endless patience
* can be dominant and possessive
* may find it hard to relax and play with the children
* will support, encourage, nurture, and protect the children with unswerving faith in their own abilities as a parent
* will teach self respect
* will save for the future
* expects high standards

Taurean Leisure Interests
On the whole, typical Taureans pursue the following leisure interests:
* collecting things of value
* singing or listening to music
* gardening
* painting
* the quieter sports
* activities that give Taurus a chance to enjoy physical pleasure, such as horseback riding

Taurus At Work
At work, the person who has a typical Taurean personality will exhibit the following characteristics.

Typical Behavior and Abilities a typical Taurus at work:
* will work steadily toward achieving what he/she values
* cannot bear interference
* has great respect for institutions
* requires work that gives respectability

Taurus and Love
To Taurus, love is a physical, sensual romance which can be expected to last forever. Taureans are attracted by physical beauty and are very sensitive to perfume, color, light, and sound. Taurus in love will have many of the characteristics listed below.

Behavior when in Love the typical Taurus:
* is devoted and steadfast
* settles quickly into a stable affair
* loves glamour
* is extremely vulnerable to people who accept his or her affection but only want a flirtation
* will never forgive a betrayal
* the male is generally the strong silent type
* the female is usually an earth woman/Venus

Expectations of the typical Taurus expects:
* his woman to be very feminine
* her man to be all male
* a promise to be kept and never broken
* a wholesome, natural approach to physical love
* to be pampered
* to wait for a commitment to be made

Positive Factors
Taureans are very warm and affectionate toward their friends. They enjoy friendship with people who have good taste and with whom they can enjoy a quiet conversation or a concert or a football game. They will enjoy people who have strength of character and qualities of endurance like their own. Toward such friends, Taurus will always be gentle, kind, loving, and totally trustworthy.

Negative Factors
Taurus can be very jealous of any attention given to someone else. Taurus does not like signs of weakness, physical or emotional, and can be quite direct about them. Taurus prizes friends who have some power which they can share and enjoy. People who wear cheap perfume, artificial fabrics, and have houses that are built to deceive the eye, e.g., not real stone but faced with stone, are unlikely to attract the friendship of a typical Taurean.

I hope this information can help you if you get a better understanding of the person you can work you way to understanding them you may find a connection :)

Love & Blessings
Milly

« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 04:43:09 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Re: How do you win the heart of a Taurus man?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 04:18:13 PM »
The heart of a man is a secret,
That no one can ever explain,
The fire that is quietly smouldering,
May suddenly burst into flame.
:) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Win the Heart of a Taurus Man
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 04:34:32 PM »
By Molly Hall, About.com Guide

Along with knowing the Taurus nature, look to his Venus sign, for clues to the male Bull's feminine ideal.
The earthy Taurus guy has a settled nature, and often is a man of few words. He takes everything in, though it may take awhile. His rhythm may seem slow, and he's resistant to changing his mind or his routine. Once he's fixed on you, he's going to embed you in his world. He'll likely be a loyal mate who has security on his mind. He makes an ideal provider, cuddly father and sensual lover. He's definitely marriage material.
A key to making this work is understanding that he's not going to change....the fix is in. He's a fixed sign that has a stubborn streak about his likes and dislikes. If you're restless and an excitement junkie, he's an immovable force that has no spontaneity. If you're in the market for a steady guy to share life's sensual pleasures with, he's your man.
In some ways, he's the true caveman guy who needs his creature comforts, gadgets and guilty pleasures. He's a Man's Man who enjoys being outdoors, even if its just hanging on the porch of the sport's bar with the fellas.
Taurus is Venus ruled, and this is a man soothed by beauty. He may have gifts working with his hands as a craftsman or his voice, like Taurean Bono Vox ("good voice.") He tends to go for the natural and feminine. Curves are a plus, as are showing them off with cottony or tactile fabrics that are organic to the touch. Some languid moves, like the long slow hair flip, catch his eye. He's got a heightened animal instinct, and will respond to subtle body language. He'll appreciate rhythmic sashaying, or seductive dining. And all this can go on without having to say a word.
You've probably heard that Taurus has a refined palate. If you're trying to impress a Taurus guy, cook him an artful meal. That means taking the time to sautee the onions first, then the green peppers...timing everything to enhance the flavors. And show that you value quality by spending a little extra on the wine. Make it a long multi-course taste extravaganza that he won't soon forget.
Show the Taurus man that you're a lover of earthly pleasures. Be sure to have something aromatic on the stove or in the oven when he swings by. Learn the art of partner massage, and give him lots of hugs and reassuring back rubs.
The Taurus man is known as a simple guy. He'll recoil from having "the talk" about where you stand and what he's feeling. You can decipher how it's going by how much he's integrating you into his life. If he didn't think you were worthy, he probably wouldn't bother.
It's also crucial to be straightforward, and resist playing mind games. Sometimes it's tempting to generate interest by making the guy jealous, but it'll backfire with him. If he suspects he's being played, you'll see the rage of the Bull...then he'll be gone. The bottom line is to avoid trying to jar him awake with drama. He's best suited to someone that accepts and appreciates his calm, steady ways. Like all guys, he wants to be loved for who he is. If you're able to go with the mellow flow, and share life's simple pleasures with a steadfast mate, he's the one for you.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 04:35:34 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
How To Seduce A Taurus Man
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 05:17:02 PM »
“The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” That my friends sums up nearly all you need to know about the rock headed…oops, I mean bullheaded Taurus male. I jest; it does take a little more than great food to win him over. Taurus males are about the whole package. Is there candlelight or a romantic ambiance? Can he see the time and passion you put into making him feel good and wanted? Taurus men are as stubborn as they are loyal, protective and best of all… passionate. No good gesture goes unnoticed and goes without some reward.

Let us look at the Taurus male, he is the true definition of a “fixed sign”. He is earthy and sensual, lustful and passionate. Those passions are not just sexual but of all things around him like food, drink and possessions. He likes to take his time, get things right. On date or even in life, he wants to get his money’s worth. He gives well and expects to get just as good in return. He is strong willed and he does not like to be argued with. He is also rather possessive, what is his – is his. A Taurus male is deeply emotional and that transcends to his passion in bed. With him you will know that you are loved and you are secure.

Along with a good meal, security is an important key element of seduction. Remember, he will take care of you if you take care of him. He must be able to trust that you will be where you say you will be at the time you say. When you tell him something it is truth, not just a version of it. Not only be a real person but be realistic. If something can be done then do it, if not well then don’t.

Speaking of being real, Taurans can smell a fake a mile away. You need to be genuine in your affections and intentions. Pay attention to them, their likes and dislikes. Soft touches at the most innocent of times will get their attention. I also cannot stress the importance of romance. Make a date, wear his favorite color and invite him to your place. The comfort of your own home provides a relaxed setting where you two can talk and enjoy each other. If home isn’t an option then a romantic out of the way place is the next best thing. On the date though, do not speak of your past relationships… they probably do not want to know and do not care. He realizes you obviously had some sort of issue or you would not be here now with him. What is important to him is that you are there, right now with him and it is all about the twoof you in that moment.

A Taurus does not normally put out on the first date. Another key to seducing him is taking what you do know about him and building upon it. Those little tidbits of information you paid attention to from each date, use them to your advantage. If he likes a certain scent, use it sparingly. If he likes good wine, keep some on hand or frequent a restaurant that does. Keep touching him, let your fingers linger an extra moment or cuddle up to him as you walk to the car. Be consistent and keep building a foundation. By the end of night, he is thinking about the different ways he will get you out of the outfit you are wearing and horizontal.

Venus, also known as Aphrodite is the goddess of erotic love and relationship and she rules over Taurus. When you get ready to tango, be ready for it to be hot. Just might be the best bout of love making in your entire life. He will want to take his time, make it enjoyable for you both. It may be a sweet torture as he takes his time but I am sure it will be worth the le petite mort. There will be hot kisses, steamy foreplay and a lot of fun as he slides into home plate. He is the sign of the Bull and will let you know just how much of a beast he really is. One he is done for you, he may just ruin you for anyone else.

If he does ruin you for anyone else, do not be too upset. Once a Taurus loves he is in it for the long haul. He loves a long term relationship. His hot lust turns to complete devotion to his mate. His dependable nature continues and his loyalty unmatched. You are his and he will remind you in the little ways as well as major. Once you reach this point he will expect you to keep your emotions in check, let him take care of you and return his loyalty and dependability.

Taurus men come with a level of intensity and passion that some find hard to handle. They are stubborn and steadfast. Often times they are quick tempered under their shy and quiet demeanor. They do not waiver and are quick to defend sometimes possessive. They like to take their time and hate being rushed. He wants to get all he can out of life and share it with you.

Remember to seduce and keep him be just as passionate and stable. You are down to earth, goal orientated and just as devoted to the tasks at hand. You are refined luxury not an excessive indulgence. Show how much you appreciate him and appreciate the little things. You can be just as happy at home as you are out on the town. Be sensual and affectionate, enjoy your sexuality and be willing to explore with him. You relish in feeling loved and protected, letting him know there is no place you would rather be than with him. For every negative a Taurus male can give you a positive, just grab on to his horns and hold on for the ride.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 05:23:18 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 04:54:35 PM »
118 views in just a day? ??? Hmmmm! Marami pala akong fans! Hehehe. :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 07:59:18 PM »
That won't be hard at all feed them with good foods & desserts cause were planet venus we love LOVE, MONEY, BEAUTY, & OH YEAH FOOD but long as you give them attention letting them know your all theirs cause we can be quite possessive & long as your sweet & give effection then you can win a taurus (Taurus93) :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
How to win back the heart of a taurus male?
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 08:05:27 PM »
Tauruses are very forgiving and once you have his heart you will have it for a lifetime! Be consistent and as genuine as possible. I do not normally recommend playing games, but putting some emotional distance between the two of you will probably make him come running back IF he still wants to be with you. As a Taurus I can say that it is very likely for me to reconcile and get back together with every single one of my exes, so keep this in mind and continue to be the girl that he once fell in love with. I would not let the distance between you bother you because it does not have any effect on his feelings for you or weather or not he wants to be with you. (KB) :) ;)
Hindi ko sinabing hindi na ako magmamahal ulit… Ang sabi ko lang, hindi na ako magmamahal ng tulad mo.
 :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 08:19:59 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
How to win back the heart of a taurus male?
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 08:37:16 PM »
Tauruses are very forgiving and once you have his heart you will have it for a lifetime! Be consistent and as genuine as possible. I do not normally recommend playing games, but putting some emotional distance between the two of you will probably make him come running back IF he still wants to be with you. As a Taurus I can say that it is very likely for me to reconcile and get back together with every single one of my exes, so keep this in mind and continue to be the girl that he once fell in love with. I would not let the distance between you bother you because it does not have any effect on his feelings for you or weather or not he wants to be with you. (KB) :) ;)
Dahil magastos ang mga kasama mo, pati ikaw napapagastos.
 :P ;)

Yep. One of my ex-gf in Manila was like this. Influenced by friends. Sabi dao ng friends, "Bf mo Chinese ... tapos Cubao Food Plaza lang. ??? Minimum Barrio Fiesta"!
Refrained from dating her. When she finally gave up on me, said to myself, “Hayyy! Salamat.”

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Not really kuripot. Just don't fancy those things. Ok once in a bluemoon. But not often. :) ;)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 09:39:17 PM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2013, 08:32:44 AM »
118 views in just a day? ??? Hmmmm! Marami pala akong fans! Hehehe. :) ;)

anong buwan nga and Taurus, Juan?

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2013, 12:53:08 PM »
anong buwan nga and Taurus, Juan?
interested to know whether you're compatible with me? ??? Sorry, mate, me interested in lovely lasses only. :) ;)