How do you win the heart of a Taurus man?

• 202 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: How do you win the heart of a Taurus man?
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2013, 01:12:34 PM »
That won't be hard at all feed them with good foods & desserts cause were planet venus we love LOVE, MONEY, BEAUTY, & OH YEAH FOOD but long as you give them attention letting them know your all theirs cause we can be quite possessive & long as your sweet & give effection then you can win a taurus (Taurus93) :) ;)
yeah, what me is looking for - ardent lover, lots of dough (to bring into my next life. Hehe), stunning beauty and, most of all, an excellent chef. Hehe :) ;)
Nakahinumdom hinuon ko sa rich HK Chinese gf had in Brisbane 30+ years ago. She was a coed and I was a research assistant in Qld Uni. She was an excellent cook. Learned from her uncle, restaurateur of largest restaurant in Brisbane at that time.
Had I not been accepted in Koolan Island mine, natuloy sana kami. Iginuhit ng tadhana. :) ;)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 01:52:47 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2013, 04:40:18 PM »
interested to know whether you're compatible with me? ??? Sorry, mate, me interested in lovely lasses only. :) ;)
hahaha a tennis babe asked me about you

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2013, 05:58:06 PM »
TAURUS
(April 20 - May 21)

this is for you juan ;D

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2013, 06:06:02 PM »
ang bilis mong maka post Juan pag hot babe na ang paguusapan

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2013, 06:09:38 PM »
ang bilis mong maka post Juan pag hot babe na ang paguusapan
Here's some more .....
  TAURUS   (The Tramp)

Aggressive.   
    Loves being in long relationships.   
    Likes to give a good fight for what they want.   
    Extremely outgoing.   
    Loves to help people in times of need.
    Good kisser.   
    Good personality.   
    Stubborn.   
    A caring person.   
    One of a kind.   
    Not one to mess with.   
    Are the most attractive people on earth!
 :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 06:13:24 PM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2013, 06:11:03 PM »
sa huli mukhang bagay ka dyan

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2013, 06:16:21 PM »
sa huli mukhang bagay ka dyan
Nice bola. Hehehe. :) ;)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 06:33:32 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
Capture the Heart of a Taurus
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2013, 07:05:30 PM »
April 30, 2010 at 5:00 pm
By Cortney Litwin

Their sensuality is legendary (think Penelope Cruz, Michelle Pfeiffer, Cate Blanchett and George Clooney). Their temper is also legendary when they’re pushed too far. Nonetheless, the beautiful Bull is hard to resist. If you want to capture the heart of a Taurus, here are some things you need to know.

Get physical
Love combined with plenty of physical attention is the Taurus version of Heaven. As a super-sensual Earth sign, it’s no surprise that Taurus has a deep well of sexuality within their psyche. They may not be the most adventurous in bed, but their responsiveness is unmatched. Just caressing their hand or lightly stroking their hair will set a Taurus on fire.
With artsy Venus as their ruler, Taurus basks in a beautiful ambiance, complete with enticing music, candlelight and (think sensual again) scrumptious food and drink. Luxuriously soft sheets will keep your Taurus happy, too. What’s more, Taurus has a deep appreciation of nature, from a walk in the woods to the scent of freshly cut grass. So when pursuing a Taurus, keep in mind that they’re highly attuned to all things physical.

Be yourself
Although the Bull is their symbol, Taurus has an infallible BS detector. If you come off the least bit phony, attempting to appear more successful, knowledgeable, confident or together than you really are, your Taurus will look you straight in the eyes in a manner that leaves no doubt you’re full of baloney. Nevertheless, if your Taurus feels connected to you, either by friendship or something deeper, they will accept you just as you are. Period. That’s one of their best qualities. Rarely will they strive to change someone they care for. You can have a history of naughty behavior, failed romances or dismal professional prospects, but if you have a good heart, your Taurus will respond to it.
That’s not to say that Taurus has infinite patience. Well, close to infinite — their steadfastness is the core of their personal power — but they have their limits if you continually mess up. That’s because Taurus will only respect a partner who has inner strength and integrity. You can make mistakes and still gain their love, but you’d better be disciplined in pursuing your goals and centered in who you are.
don't want sweet faces telling me sweet lies. :) ;)

Be consistent
An important thing to know about Taurus is their need for security. The one thing Taurus hates nearly as much as phoniness is unreliability. As a fixed Earth sign, Taurus is the least adaptable sign of the zodiac. (Scorpio comes in a close second.) They don’t do well with people who break promises, even if that promise is just a dinner date at 7 p.m. (not 7:20, mind you). If you must change or cancel a date, you’d better have an exceptionally good reason. Nothing short of total incapacitation will do.
Speaking of security, financial reliability is a must for Taurus as well. Not financial wealth necessarily (although your practical Taurus would certainly appreciate that), but they need financial dependability and stability to feel safe with you. Second only to emotional turmoil (don’t even think of cheating on them), nothing rattles a Taurus more than financial upheaval. It strikes at the core of their need for security. Your Taurus will stand by you through every imaginable challenge, but too much instability will have them reeling and will make them shut down emotionally.

Fight fair
Think your dependable, good-natured Taurus is incapable of getting angry? Think again. Whoever thought up the saying “like a bull in a china shop” undoubtedly encountered a riled up Taurus. They can lift the roof off a building with their anger, but you’ll have to push your Taurus pretty hard into a corner before they lose control. Fight fairly, without unnecessary fireworks, and you’ll be able to work through any relationship issue with your Taurus.

Perhaps most important, Taurus is ruled by Venus, the planet of love. If you love your Taurus with your body, mind and soul, you’ll capture their heart and keep it forever.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2013, 02:59:03 AM »
do you give tennis lessons to babes? And, for payment ... sex? Hehe ;) Just wondering, as tennis lessons are quite expensive.
Happened to an Aussie bloke's wife. Eventually, he found out and divorced her. :) ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2013, 07:44:11 AM »
pwede din kaya sa babae and descrition about sa taurus?