Fried Danggit and Eggplant for Lent!

• 3 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Fried Danggit and Eggplant for Lent!
« on: February 18, 2013, 11:14:15 PM »
it's the time of the year to make some sacrifices by not eating too much meat and especially pork! i try to always eat fish and vegetables only! Lenten Time!

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Fried Danggit and Eggplant for Lent!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 12:51:36 AM »
gimingao hinuon ko sa tanguige sa Sinugba, Cebu. They've branched out to Makati and USA. But only been to Cebu. It's along the road going from Jones Ave to SWU. Your doc gf would have frequented that place in her college years. Hehe  :) ;)
Eating is magkinamot lang. Tanguige is eaten raw dipped in rich vinegar.
The equivalent here would be seafood marinara. :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 01:13:27 AM »
sushi is good!

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 04:13:36 AM »
go to sushi bar sometimes. But dunno how to use chopsticks. No kidding. Hehe  ;) As friends would tell me, "ikao rai insik di kama-o mogamit og chopsticks. ;D
In my previous life used a pair in a roundtable dinner where big dish is placed in the middle and food is taken to our small bowls. Using chopsticks could only take small amount whereas using spoon and fork could scoop a real large one. :) ;)
The moral is, the only way to get the most out of life is to be greedy; so, use spoon and fork, not chopsticks. ;D ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.