« on: March 01, 2013, 08:48:11 AM »
Just checking your mood swings, share it here please, thanks

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: How Is your Mood Today?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 06:39:38 PM »
Humorous, abeit strong howling winds and intermittent drizzles outside. Hehehe. :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 09:23:51 AM »
terrible!3X Just woke up from a dream of being gang-raped. Strong howling wind outside. :-\ :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 03:32:38 AM »
lonesome blue while thinking of Dr. Amalayer. :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 05:44:59 PM »
Reflective :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 08:14:47 PM »
Autumn. Today is the 6th day of autumn here. Reminds me that I’m in the autumn of my life. :)

The prevailing mood in 'To Autumn' is that of the union between joy and melancholy. In my opinion, this poem outlines the theme that joy can only be appreciated in juxtaposition with sadness. Life can only be lived to its fullest extent if death is present at its very conception. The beauty and joy experienced in 'To Autumn' are heightened by the passage of time and the coming of winter.The beauty and joy of the dying day are reflected in and complemented by images evoking sadness:the sun setting on the stubble fields and the wail of the gnats. Contentment which directly evokes sadness and implies acceptance of the process toward death beyond grief, is mirrored in Keats' poem.
by skampani (Student High School - 12th Grade Honors) on July 22, 2011 at 7:20 PM

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 06:14:26 PM »
Intrigued. ??? ;D :D :) ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 11:41:06 PM »
nabalaka nganong nabuntis ka, is this true?

jomargatz

• oMG rockz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 12:12:07 AM »
kulba..
Contact me..09103530679
Kung knsay interesado or naay kaila magpaDRILL ug tubig... (NO MORE MONTHLY OBLIGATION)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2013, 05:23:48 AM »
frustrated. :)