2013 Soltera sa Inabanga Pageant Swimsuit Competition

• 25 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 Soltera sa Inabanga Pageant Swimsuit Competition
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2013, 01:55:58 AM »
Wonder why Miss Cebu beauty pageant doesn't have swimsuit competition.
 :-\
'coz Cebuanas are very conservative? Extremely pure and chaste?
 ??? ;D
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

brew

• Global Moderator
  • we love not by choice but by chance...
    • View Profile
    • www.boholster.com
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2013, 10:12:51 PM »
wow!

unsay wow Felix? kinse anyos pa na
check this website out:

www.boholster.com

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2013, 10:15:35 PM »
ahehehe cg wowoweee
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2013, 07:29:11 PM »
wow!
Nako! Felix. Statutory rape ni Choi! Tsk3X! Pakasli na lang aron dili ka mapriso. ;D ;)

Parehas diay ta. Hilig sa very young. Reminds me of my Cavite gf. ;)

The youngest was 14. Me was 25. Hehehe. :-* Me was her first. A 5’8” stunner. Excellent bearing. Promising boobs (her ma and her lola had large ones). Lived in Barrio Rosario, Cavite. Her lola lived next block.
Met her with her lola on board M/V Cebu City during a 24-hr voyage home for X’mas. Her lola made a promise to visit Sto. Nino.
Used to go home by this boat ‘coz can get free 3rd class complimentary ticket. Also, mingle with coeds returning home for holiday. Would wear T-shirt with Ateneo de Cebu logo in front. Made me look like a hi-sch student of a rich school. Hehehe. :) ;)
They checked-in a hotel above cinema in Pelaez-Colon. Was a tourist guide for them in Cebu City. Her lola, thinking me still in hi-sch, instantly liked me. Hehehe. :) ;) Told the truth to her parents later during my first visit in Cavite.
Refrained from seeing her often ‘coz had expensive tastes. Intimidated by frens. “Bf mo Chinese, tapos Cubao Food Plaza lang? ??? Minimum Barrio Fiesta!” Oftentimes, her friends were waiting for us in the restaurant. Eventually, she left me for another.

Maira sad. Naputo unta ko kon natuloy. Hehehe.
:) ;)

Even now, me look young for my age. Believe one reason Tereng was interested in me. Absolutely, Tereng had no interest in oldsh#t at all. :-[ ;D

SHe was just manipulated. Gihimo lang du-anan. Given false promises, if she'd cooperate. Ostracism, if otherwise. :( :)

mao gyud kay nagpagamit man sila sa simpleng kabayaran na makakain lang ng libre without thinking of the consequences 
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 11:34:33 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

brew

• Global Moderator
  • we love not by choice but by chance...
    • View Profile
    • www.boholster.com
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2013, 10:28:13 PM »
To quote Maria Isabel Lopez in Working Girls "You use me, I use you..Talagang ganyan lang naman sa mundo...Nag gagamitan ang tao"
check this website out:

www.boholster.com

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2013, 10:37:52 PM »
To quote Maria Isabel Lopez in Working Girls "You use me, I use you..Talagang ganyan lang naman sa mundo...Nag gagamitan ang tao"
That's not the point. The point is in the difference between scrupulous use and unscrupulous use. To make matters worse, in SHe's case, these people are her friends. Shame!!!!! :-[

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2013, 08:50:12 PM »
That's not the point. The point is in the difference between scrupulous use and unscrupulous use. To make matters worse, in SHe's case, these people are her friends. Shame!!!!! :-[
To elaborate, for the benefit of the worldwide viewers, ...

Crab mentality. Dili sla gusto mo-asenso c SHe. Otherwise, wa na silai du-anan. Hadlok malupigan. Callously blighted her life. Call them her friends? ??? :-[

Macho man. Fat oldsh#t thought displaying his intimate pix with a poor lass showed his male machismo. Only backfired. The dirty dancing pose portrayed a wilted DOM's frustration over a desperate but futile attempt at having a go on her. And the girl's mischievous smile was saying, "Give it up, DOM! No use humpin' on me". ;D ;D ;D
No wonder, he deleted them. Hehe :) ;)

Quote from: OMG! on June 10, 2013, 04:25:00 PM

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________
Noticed the ring on your finger. Real? Or fake? ... like you -- a fake, a fraud and just fat oldsh**!
 ;D ;D ;D
Ok, you can delete this pic now. Have made copies in my private folder. Hehe
 :) ;)

Even Tereng didn't have an iota of interest in that fat oldsh#t! ;D ;D ;D

Malicious threat. Giholga ko nga martilyuhon. Really, none of that FI's business! Unless, of course, he's her bogao. Yep. Does give bad connotation. ::)

Quote from: willyramasola on August 08, 2010, 11:35:05 AM
so you wont get intrigued, the real score is that sila na....They like each other so much. It's not for show.
in other words, wala ka nang chance. So you can call me whatever you like, but it wont change the fact na ayaw na ayaw talaga ni She sayo. And kung hindi ka pa titigil, you will receive not just spanking. Baka martilyuhin na talaga kita.

Arrogance. Dr. Amalayer thought that, because she's a somebody in a small Bohol circle, she's a somebody everywhere. Blurting stupid, insidious and unfounded allegations. Her first target was Dawg. Accused him of badmouthing Filipino women. When Dawg left, I became her target. Accused me of badmouthing Filipino old women. In both cases, she was doing it for her friend Tereng -- Tereng's matchmaker. Unfortunately, both ended a fiasco for them! :-[ ;D

Bigotry. Ila kong gibogal2Xan. Called me DOM with lecherous inclination. But why didn't they call fat oldsh#t the same? ??? Understandable. Tereng had no interest in that fat oldsh#t. They were following directives from Dr. Amalayer. What a wonderful sense of camaraderie! :D ;)

In conclusion, their behaviour and action were so despicable and inhuman, they ought to be censured. Playing with a poor girl's life. Using her as bait. Scums of the earth! >:(

« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 09:09:18 PM by juan »

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2013, 01:11:04 AM »
  Nako! Felix. Statutory rape ni Choi! Tsk3X! Pakasli na lang aron dili ka mapriso. ;D ;)

Parehas diay ta. Hilig sa very young. Reminds me of my Cavite gf. ;)
Even now, me look young for my age. Believe one reason Tereng was interested in me. Absolutely, Tereng had no interest in oldsh#t at all. :-[ ;D

SHe was just manipulated. Gihimo lang du-anan. Given false promises, if she'd cooperate. Ostracism, if otherwise. :( :)

maau kay niangkon ka na mang juan hihi

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2013, 01:15:54 AM »
yan ang tunay na lalaki bai...hehehe
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092