Martin Olano models for Life Clothing Company at "Fashion for a Cause"

• 23 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Martin Penales Olano models for Life Clothing Designs during a successful "Fashion for a Cause" event to raise funds on June 30, 2013 at The Celebrity Centre and the highly anticipated fashion show featuring The Miss Philippines USA 2103 candidates where also introduced to the public and reminding everyone of the beauty pageant which will take place at The La Mirada Theatre on August 18, 2013. The show also featured other designers from California and spearheaded by the legendary Lou Razon Couture, Josette Golatt Couture, Claire's Collection and many more. Thanks to all sponsors who made this show possible especially to Atty. Sandy Roxas. Proceeds of the show will benefit Miss Philippines USA and BKP California.

Thanks to LSB Photography for the photos

"The Martin Olano Walk" wearing a Life Clothing Company
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 07:19:04 AM by OMG! »

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
wow. he's into modeling too? good for him

"The Martin Olano Walk" wearing a Life Clothing Company
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 07:19:34 AM by OMG! »
You had me at my best. She had me at my worst.

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
congratz martin
life is beautiful!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
i have a picture with Martin Olano before the show started and it's called  "Glow in the Dark" hahaha

sweets

• Global Moderator
  • "pepsi lover"
    • View Profile
    • www.boholster.com
Martin Penales Olano models for Life Clothing Designs during a successful "Fashion for a Cause" event to raise funds on June 30, 2013 at The Celebrity Centre and the highly anticipated fashion show featuring The Miss Philippines USA 2103 candidates where also introduced to the public and reminding everyone of the beauty pageant which will take place at The La Mirada Theatre on August 18, 2013. The show also featured other designers from California and spearheaded by the legendary Lou Razon Couture, Josette Golatt Couture, Claire's Collection and many more. Thanks to all sponsors who made this show possible especially to Atty. Sandy Roxas. Proceeds of the show will benefit Miss Philippines USA and BKP California.

Thanks to LSB Photography for the photos

Hot hot hot! Pogi tLaga nya hehehe

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Hot hot hot! Pogi tLaga nya hehehe
kissable lepps pa yan hehehe

sweets

• Global Moderator
  • "pepsi lover"
    • View Profile
    • www.boholster.com
i have a picture with Martin Olano before the show started and it's called  "Glow in the Dark" hahaha

Mao gyud... Both kissable whew

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
wow congrats Martin...

kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
kissable lepps pa yan hehehe

ikaw ang coach nya Mikey?
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
ikaw ang coach nya Mikey?
yes wardz thanks