"Innocent until proven guilty."I don't think the media has ever heard the phrase

• 19 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
LA is the hub for racial riots. Remember Rodney King? Hehe  :) ;)
so scary, i lived where it happened before. Be careful of the "N" word these days, a very sensitive issue.

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
so scary, i lived where it happened before. Be careful of the "N" word these days, a very sensitive issue.
Believe that's one of the main difference between US democracy and Australian democracy. Or, should I say, Australian pseudo-democracy. Here, even the powers-that-be is using this sensitive issue as a political stunt.
Can China be blamed, then, for its behaviour and action? ???

Instead of protesting against China, why not protest against Australia?
Should my daughter, born and raised here by Filipino parents, enter into politics, what are her chances of winning a parliament seat let alone become an Australian pm? She's certainly a lot more intelligent and better educated than many of those dickheaded parliament members.
Why not protest against Obama for turning a blind eye on racism in Australia?
How many more boat people must perish in the sea before the world do something? :-[
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 05:50:51 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
you have a great point there Juan :)

j

juan

• View Profile
Should Felix apply in the mines here as toilet cleaner what are his chances of being accepted? And because Aussies prefer a white European hardknock even though his English is tipsing2X lang?
Maybe the excuse will be because Felix’s drilling experience is too rusty. And Mactan Therapeutics is no good at polishing. If so, then, our protest must be directed against Sweets' business. ;D ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Believe that's one of the main difference between US democracy and Australian democracy. Or, should I say, Australian pseudo-democracy. Here, even the powers-that-be is using this sensitive issue as a political stunt.
Can China be blamed, then, for its behaviour and action? ???

Instead of protesting against China, why not protest against Australia?
Should my daughter, born and raised here by Filipino parents, enter into politics, what are her chances of winning a parliament seat let alone become an Australian pm? She's certainly a lot more intelligent and better educated than many of those dickheaded parliament members.
Why not protest against Obama for turning a blind eye on racism in Australia?
How many more boat people must perish in the sea before the world do something? :-[

you have a great point there Juan :)
Just a brief description of my daughter's intelligence .....
Was a student's exchange scholar in Slovakia. Multilingual. Completed Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering at the UNSW here more than 5 yrs ago. Was in the Winners - Dean's Honours List.  Oh, she’s really a supergenius. Lupigan ko. Nakakahiya. :-[
She’s unstoppable now. Just up3X for her. :) ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Should Felix apply in the mines here as toilet cleaner what are his chances of being accepted? And because Aussies prefer a white European hardknock even though his English is tipsing2X lang?
Maybe the excuse will be because Felix’s drilling experience is too rusty. And Mactan Therapeutics is no good at polishing. If so, then, our protest must be directed against Sweets' business. ;D ;)

hahaha, i have no experience in the drilling department too, maybe i will train at Sweet's Mactan Therapeutic when i get ho,e

j

juan

• View Profile
For her business' sake, Sweets better be listening. For all she knows, me might be a spy for the mining companies here. Might one day drop by her business premise and personally do the auditing, so to speak. ;D ;)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 11:35:40 PM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
why do we have to always rally and riot, don't rally for me :)

j

juan

• View Profile
vested interest. :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
vested interest. :) ;)
Yes, vested interest. Like the forthcoming global rally 7-24-13.

Rumour mongers are distracting the people from the real issue. Misleading the people. The real issue is racism in Australia.

Years ago, a group of whites spread rumours that the Japanese developers were "invading" Queensland's Gold Coast, renowned as a tourist holiday destination. The Japanese were buying properties and developing into resorts. Later, on tv Current Affairs program, a spokesman for that group was interviewed. Turned out this group were New Zealanders, then, the largest developers in that area, concerned with competition confronted by the Japanese.

Similar situation, now when Asian entrepreneurs buy/develop lands (mining or whatever) here. They pose a threat to non-Asian competitors. Or, when Felix applies for a toilet-cleaning job in the mines. He poses a threat for a white European hardknock applying for the same position.

Oh, yes, the"white Australia" policy, to a certain extent, is still practiced here. The other day, got a phone call from someone conducting a survey. One question was, "Should the number of parliament members of Asian ethnic origin be increased"? Answered, "Of course, yes". :) ;)

« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 03:49:23 AM by juan »