Stop the China Invasion of the Philippines - Join The Global Rally 7-24-13

• 26 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Analysing the scenario further, the Philippines has more to fear from terrorists than from China.
Before leaving Cebu, Muslim beggars were unheard of. Now, they're everywhere in Cebu City streets. Refugees from war-torn Mindanao. If the world simply ignores the plight the Afghan refugees/asylum seekers, they become excellent source for recruitment for terrorist activities by Al Qaeda.
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
note the similarity to what happened to me here. They called me dom with lecherous inclination. Yet, turned a blind eye on that fat oldsh**. Even put on display intimate pix of him and a poor lass. Who cares about that poor lass! Du-anan ra btao na sya! :-[
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 02:40:02 AM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
papalapit na ang rally, sasali kaya ako?

j

juan

• View Profile
depends on where your interest lies.
As mentioned, the real issue is racism in Australia. Which affects kababayans back home.
Should Felix apply for a toilet-cleaning job in Australian mines, mining companies won't be too keen to accept him 'coz he's Asian.
They'd prefer to hire a white European hardknock even though his English is tipsing2X lang.

Believe that's one reason this boat people issue is sensationalized.
Australia has a dearth of manpower. Worst case scenario, hire these people as toilet-cleaners in the mines. But they don't want Asians.

When Howard was running for pm under the Coalition Party, he also used the racism issue as a political stunt.
 :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
Once again, don't get me wrong!
Absolutely no interest in Felix at all. Prefer Pinays like her to come here. Prefer to feast my eyes on her :-* than on Felix :P. :D

Make no apology for my orientation. ;D ;)

=

Quote from: OMG! on February 22, 2012, 04:44:27 AM

Cristine Reyes is one of the sexy and cutest stars in Philippine showbiz.
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
nag start na ba?
You had me at my best. She had me at my worst.

j

juan

• View Profile
nag start na ba?
Asking myself. Awaiting feedback from skipper. Baka ginogolpe na sa mga riot police.  ;D ;D ;D

j

juan

• View Profile
Hang on! LA is 16(?) hrs behind Philippines. ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
nag start na ba?
today will start the rally at 12 noo LA Time

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
so what happened bro? any updates?
You had me at my best. She had me at my worst.