Prayers for October

• 15 replies

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
Prayers for October
« on: October 02, 2013, 09:36:03 PM »
Catholic Prayers for the Month of the Holy Rosary

By tradition, the Catholic Church dedicates each month of the year to a certain devotion. The month of October is dedicated to the holy rosary, one of the best known of all Catholic devotions. October includes the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary (October 7). The best way to celebrate the month is, of course, to pray the rosary, but these additional prayers can be incorporated into our daily prayers during this month, too.
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
Re: Prayers for October
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 09:37:33 PM »
The use of beads or knotted ropes to count large numbers of prayers comes from the earliest days of Christianity, but the rosary as we know it today emerged in the second thousand years of Church history. The full rosary consists of 150 Hail Marys, divided into three sets of 50, which are further divided into five sets of 10 (a decade).

Traditionally, the rosary is divided into three sets of mysteries: Joyful (recited on Monday and Thursday, and Sunday from Advent until Lent); Sorrowful (Tuesday and Friday, and Sunday during Lent); and Glorious (Wednesday and Saturday, and Sunday from Easter until Advent).

Learn how to pray the rosary and find all the necessary prayers.
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 09:39:47 PM »
Here's How:

Make the Sign of the Cross
        The Sign of the Cross
    Recite the Apostles' Creed
    On the crucifix, recite The Apostles' Creed.
    Pray the Our Father
    On the first bead above the crucifix, recite The Our Father.
    Pray the Hail Mary Three Times
    On the next three beads, recite The Hail Mary.
    Pray the Glory Be
        The Glory Be
    Announce the First Mystery of the Rosary
    Announce the appropriate Joyful, Sorrowful, or Glorious mystery for that decade of the rosary.
    Pray the Our Father
    On the single bead, pray The Our Father.
    Pray the Hail Mary Ten Times
    On the next ten beads, pray The Hail Mary.
    Optional: Pray the Glory Be
        The Glory Be
    Optional: Pray the Fatima Prayer
    The Fatima Prayer was given to the three shepherd children at Fatima by Our Lady, who asked that they recite it at the end of each decade of the rosary.
    Repeat Steps 5-9 for the Second, Third, Fourth, and Fifth Decades
    Optional: Pray the Hail Holy Queen
        Hail Holy Queen
    Optional: Pray for the Intentions of the Holy Father
    Pray one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and one Glory Be for the intentions of the Holy Father.
    Conclude With the Sign of the Cross
        The Sign of the Cross

Tips:

For public or communal recitation, a leader should announce each mystery and pray the first half of each prayer. The others praying the rosary should respond with the second half of each prayer.

What You Need

A standard rosary (five decades) or a rosary bracelet (one decade)

The Prayers of the Rosary

The Sign of the Cross
    The Apostles' Creed
    The Our Father

The Prayers of the Rosary, Continued

The Hail Mary
    The Glory Be
    The Fatima Prayer

The Mysteries of the Rosary

Meditations on the Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary
    Meditations on the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary
    Meditations on the Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 09:41:48 PM »
Salamat  Mama Mary, sa lahat ng pag-uunawa at sa kabutihang gabay sa amin.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 09:42:17 PM by wardiflex »

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 05:32:27 PM »

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 09:25:38 PM »
prayer tlaga ang higit n makatulong nato sa lhat ng pagsubok bai..
i have something inside me..if there's a fullmoon i'd become a monster wolf!! ehahhahhhah.. - i'm garypogs!

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 12:28:54 AM »
tinood na bai...manalig ka lang ng lubos at biyayaan talaga tayo..

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 05:24:59 AM »
prayer tlaga ang higit n makatulong nato sa lhat ng pagsubok bai..
I agree...

Sent from my EBM8000ND using Tapatalk

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 09:56:47 PM »
daily routine natin yan sa buhay...

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 01:26:07 AM »
You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely. You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain. Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,” even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you. For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother?s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand— when I awake, I am still with you. If only you, God, would slay the wicked! Away from me, you who are bloodthirsty! They speak of you with evil intent; your adversaries misuse your name. Do I not hate those who hate you, Lord, and abhor those who are in rebellion against you? I have nothing but hatred for them; I count them my enemies. Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”
??Psalm? ?139:1-24? ?NIV??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk