• 1 replies

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
‘Dead’ man wakes up in US funeral home—report
« on: March 01, 2014, 04:08:03 PM »
Agence France-Presse
Saturday, March 1st, 2014

WASHINGTON—A 78-year-old American man who was declared dead and taken to a funeral home dramatically woke up as he was about to be embalmed, US media reported Friday.

Walter Williams was registered dead on Wednesday evening after medics failed to find his pulse. He was transported to the Porters and Sons Funeral Home in Lexington, Mississippi.

However, a few hours later when workers were about to prepare his corpse they noticed Williams moving in his body bag.
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
Re: ‘Dead’ man wakes up in US funeral home—report
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 04:08:37 PM »
“He was not dead, long story short,” funeral home manager Byron Porter told local television station WAPT, noting that he had never seen anything like it before.

Williams’s daughter, Martha Lewis, said: “I don’t know how much longer he’s going to grace us and bless us with his presence, but hallelujah, we thank him right now, right now!”

A local coroner said Williams’ pacemaker may have stopped working and then started up again.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092