Just be yourself,. Life is too short to be someone else

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
New book suggests MH370 was cyber-jacked
« Reply #151 on: May 19, 2015, 12:39:41 AM »
News.com.au 3 DAYS AGO MARCH 17, 2014 8:00AM

AN ANTI-TERROR expert says flight MH370 could have been hijacked using a mobile phone or USB stick.

Dr Sally Leivesley, a former scientific adviser in Britain’s Home Office, floated the extraordinary theory in an interview with the Sunday Express. Dr Leivesley now runs a company which trains businesses and governments to counter terrorist attacks.

“It might well be the world’s first cyber hijack," Dr Leivesley said.

“It is looking more and more likely that the control of some systems was taken over in a deceptive manner, either manually, so someone sitting in a seat overriding the autopilot, or via a remote device turning off or overwhelming the systems.

“A mobile phone could have been used to do so, or a USB stick.”

Dr Leivesley said a hacker could potentially change the plane’s altitude, speed and direction by sending radio signals to its flight management system. She claimed the threat was exposed at a science conference in China last year.

“What we are finding now is that it is possible with a mobile phone to initiate a signal to a preset piece of malicious software, or malware, in the computer that initiates a whole set of instructions,” Dr Leivesley told the Express.
“It is possible for hackers, be they part of organised crime or with government backgrounds, to get into the main computer network of the plane through the in-flight, on-board entertainment system.”

Last April, security expert and former pilot Hugo Teso claimed a plane could be hijacked using an Android smartphone. He created an app called PlaneSpoilt to demonstrate the theory.

“You can use this system to modify approximately everything related to the navigation of the plane,” Mr Teso said at a security conference in Amsterdam.

On Saturday, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak confirmed flight MH370’s disappearance was “consistent with deliberate action” and said authorities were refocusing their investigation into the crew and passengers on board.

Police visited the homes of pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah and his copilot Fariq Abdul Hamid on Saturday afternoon. Meanwhile, the nation’s defence minister Hishammuddin Hussein said foreign intelligence agencies had been asked to help by doing background checks on the flight’s passengers.

Dr Leivesley said whoever is responsible for flight MH370’s disappearance likely has “a very sophisticated systems engineering understanding”. ??? [A Pinoy computer science dropout was able to hack Pentagon!]

“This is a very early version of what I would call a smart plane, a fly-by-wire aircraft controlled by electronic signals.” Dr Leivesley said.

To watch video, click http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/was-missing-malaysian-airlines-flight-mh370-hijacked-using-a-mobile-phone/story-fnizu68q-1226856570824  
New book suggests MH370 was cyber-jacked
Published: 25 February 2015 9:16 AM

Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 may have been the victim of cyber-jacking, a new book suggests, the most recent in the line-up of theories on the Boeing 777’s disappearance last year.

In the book, “Someone is Hiding Something”, authors Richard Belzer, David Wayne and George Noory said remote-control hijacking was the most likely scenario as the way in which MH370 vanished from radar “defies all logical explanation”.

“Cyber hijacking is about the only possibility that fits the above circumstances insofar as the known evidence regarding the actions of the plane,” the authors were quoted as saying in a report by The Australian.

“The notion perpetrated in the media that a plane ‘disappears’ from tracking when the transponder is turned off is patently false.
“It simply is not credible that the plane avoided radar after it flew off its route.”

The authors panned the prevailing belief that those on board MH370 had died of hypoxia, a deadly condition caused by low oxygen conditions. According to this theory, the pilots were incapacitated because of a lack of oxygen and the plane flew for hours on autopilot before running out of fuel and crashing in an unknown location.

“(There is) no evidence of this, or real motive for it,” they were quoted as saying.

However, they added that cyber-jacking, although the most likely scenario, was not necessarily the answer to the mystery surrounding MH370.

“We’re not saying that’s what happened,” they said in the report. “We are saying that the official version of ‘We lost the plane and it may never be found’ is an obvious ruse and a very weak one at that.”

US aviation safety expert Captain John Cox meanwhile when weighing in on the theory dismissed the possibility of a remote takeover, calling it “far-fetched”.

“Airplanes are shielded to prevent such acts,” he was quoted as saying.

Flight MH370 disappeared from radar on March 8, 2014 en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. The Boeing 777 which was carrying 239 people last made contact with air traffic control less than an hour after takeoff, at a point over the South China Sea.

The theory that it may have been hijacked via remote control comes after news of a National Geographic documentary which quoted aviation experts as saying that MH370 had made three turns after its last contact with air traffic controllers.

According to the documentary, the aircraft first made a turn to the left followed by two more turns that took it westwards before it headed south towards Antarctica. ???

MH370 was declared officially missing on January 29, and all passengers and crew members are presumed dead. No trace of the plane has been found despite the largest search operations in aviation history. – February 25, 2015.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 12:46:07 AM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
Re: Airplane plane carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew is Missing
« Reply #152 on: May 19, 2015, 12:45:31 AM »
wa pajud nakita?
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 19, 2015, 01:00:46 AM »
wa pajud nakita?
"The truth is so precious, it is surrounded by a bodyguard of lies."
-Sir Winston Churchill
 ::) 8)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #154 on: July 07, 2015, 02:43:31 AM »
so deep lang daw talaga