DOJ indicts Cedric, Deniece for illegal detention

• 4 replies

Yenski

• No letting go, no holding back..
    • View Profile
DOJ indicts Cedric, Deniece for illegal detention
« on: April 10, 2014, 04:38:54 AM »
MANILA – The Department of Justice (DOJ) has found probable cause to charge Cedric Lee, Deniece Cornejo, Bernice Lee, Simeon Raz, Ferdinand Guerrero, Jose Paolo Calma and Jed Fernandez for the crimes of serious illegal detention and grave coercion.

The DOJ, in a 42-page resolution dated April 4, 2014, said it was clear that on January 22 up to the wee hours of January 23 Lee’s group deprived Navarro of his liberty, which is a primary element of the crime of serious illegal detention.

The DOJ said the group also inflicted serious physical injuries on the host-actor and threatened to kill him.

The DOJ said it is also clear that the group committed the crime charged for purposes of extorting money or ransom from Navarro in exchange of his liberty.

As for the crime of grave coercion, the DOJ said it was apparent that the group compelled Navarro to do acts which were against his will.

Meanwhile, the panel said the other complaints filed by Navarro against Lee’s group, including serious physical injuries, grave threats and illegal arrest, were already absorbed in the illegal detention charge.
Mind Blowing!!

pham

• proud to become an OMG model ever!
    • View Profile
Re: DOJ indicts Cedric, Deniece for illegal detention
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 06:39:39 AM »
Agoy didto ra...haha

Sent from my S100 using Tapatalk

i'm sexy and i know it!!!

Yenski

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 06:06:24 PM »
ana jud!!!
Mind Blowing!!

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 07:36:12 PM »
pikats !
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

Yenski

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 04:44:32 AM »
that's the good thing
Mind Blowing!!