How to convert DVD movies to Samsung Galaxy S5 on Mac/Windows

• 4 replies
Samsung Galaxy S5 has been published for several months, and it attracted many Samsung enthusiasts. It owns powerful performance and user-friendly appearance, and it is really a good player for you to enjoy high quality movies.

And now a lot of movies come into season, like Transformers: Age of Extinction, How to Train Your Dragon 2, Maleficent, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, and more. It is very easy to enjoy these popular movies on your Samsung Galaxy S5 with the powerful DVD Ripper , which is professional in converting DVD movies to Samsung MP4, AVI, MOV, 3GP, and so on.

Here are the detailed instructions to convert DVD to MP4:
Firstly, you can install the popular DVD Ripper here.
Windows version
Mac version

Then launch it and add your DVD movies. It allows you to load DVD discs, DVD folder and IFO files.

The fabulous DVD Ripper provides you with the versatile editing functions to optimize the output video. You are able to clip the movies to several segments, modify the output effect, and cut off the black edge and more.

In order to have a better enjoyment, you are able to reset the output profile settings (Video Encoder, Frame Rate, Resolution, Aspect Ratio, Video Bitrate and more).

Finally, with one click on “Convert”, you are able to finish your conversion within several minutes. It won’t damage the source quality.

bby_lai

• love fearlessly......
    • View Profile
Re: How to convert DVD movies to Samsung Galaxy S5 on Mac/Windows
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 03:11:46 AM »
Wow! Amazing

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000-G using Tapatalk

Just be yourself,. Life is too short to be someone else

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 11:46:06 AM »
i have a Samsung Galaxy 5 but i am just interested for selfie photos but thanks hehehe

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 01:57:52 AM »
Where can I ask for more.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 07:47:09 AM »
yes, i am giving away my Samsung Galaxy S5