Few Tips on How to Not End up Broke and Broken Hearted

• 8 replies

tricia_nikki

• Global Moderator
  • Don't judge a book by its cover.
    • View Profile
Few Tips on How to Not End up Broke and Broken Hearted
« on: January 06, 2015, 08:47:45 AM »
Oh the feeling of being in love! The best state to be at and, probably the worst when it comes to your spending. JLo is so wrong when she claims that love don’t cost a thing, because it sure can punch some holes in your pocket, one way or another.

Being in a relationship can cause you to bleed money. And when it comes to love, all the basics about being frugal goes out of the window because nothing else matters more than seeing that special someone smile. But you don’t always have to put your best foot forward. All is fair in love, and that you won’t end up broke and broken hearted  if you follow these practical suggestions to keep the love burning:

1. Monthsaries are Unnecessary

This little monthly celebration can accumulate a huge sum by the time you reach your anniversary. That is if it even reach half of the year. Most people I know who are so into monthsaries only last 6 months or less. So unless you’ve got money to spare to buy even the cheapest gift or taking your  jowa on a fast-food date, you still end up spending anyway.

Use and save the element of surprise once a year. Or do it when he/she expect the least. That way you don’t run out of ideas, and cash all at the same time.
2. Do Not Dress to Impress

Fancy clothing ain’t gonna make you look pretty. I know a few friends who can pull off a nice pair of ukay clothing and still look expensive. Bottom line is, if the person really loves you, then she/he can look beyond the physical aspect. Im not saying its ok to wear trashy clothes but looking good depends on how you feel about yourself no matter what clothes you wear.

Remember, natural beauty doesn’t need much effort. If you still feel unpretty, then just be nice and everything else will follow.
Friendship is the art of reaching out and touching someone else's heart.

tricia_nikki

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Few Tips on How to Not End up Broke and Broken Hearted
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 08:48:21 AM »
3. Splitting the Bill

You know you are in a healthy relationship when both parties know how to give and take. When going out for some quality time, take turns on who will foot the bill.

Any couple who spend a lot of time together have to make a decision about finances. And if you map out your own rules and continue to discuss about splitting the bills, you’ll create a solution that keeps your relationship strong and your financial commitments separate from your romance.

4. Have a Date Savings

Consider this as your date funds, where both of you love birds will pour in a considerable amount that you can use on special occasions. Depending on how much date funds you have, shall determine where you guys can go or what you can make use out of it.

5. Be Sweet and Creative Without Spending Much

As cliche as it may sound but love is in the details. I mean, if you really want to be romantic, you don’t have to shower your sweet half material things all the time. Instead, go out of your way to do something special or unexpected that would bring a pleasant smile on their face.

Little things like cooking breakfast, a cute sweet nothing note, or a simple hug can mean so much that no Prada or Jordan 11 can match. Sometimes, being cheesy alone can come handy, and could potentially save you a lot of money.

tricia_nikki

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 07:26:01 AM »
follow niyo tong mga tips,,

erika

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 07:30:15 AM »
these tips  are very useful to all the couples out there :)
OMG fashion lover

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Broken Hearted ... but not broke
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 10:59:00 PM »
Recall an ex-gf while still living in Manila. Me was 24 and she, 14 ... me, 5'5" and she, 5'8" ... a stunner ... excellent bearing ... promising boobs. Nice to parade around the city. ;)

Later, refrained from dating her often ... very expensive tastes. Intimidated by friends ... Bf mo Chinese tapos Cubao Food Plaza lang? ??? Minimum Barrio Fiesta! :o Her friends would then be waiting for us at the restaurant. You could say, she was being charitable to her friends -- at  my expense! :D

Eventually, she gave up on me. Gilibak kog maau afterwards. ;D

Hayyy salamat! Naputo unta ko kon natuloy pa mi. :D

Broken hearted ... but not broke. ;D ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

erika

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 06:22:01 AM »
Love is powerful and unstoppable
OMG fashion lover

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2015, 11:38:51 PM »
thnx sa tips
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

pham

• proud to become an OMG model ever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2015, 02:42:54 AM »
Hmmmm....helpful tips

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

i'm sexy and i know it!!!

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2015, 04:36:09 AM »
No monee $$$ ... no honee  :-* :-* :-*
 ;D ;D ;D
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.