• 2 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Australian charged over Filipina's murder
« on: February 03, 2015, 10:21:22 PM »
The Daily Telegraph AAP FEBRUARY 04, 2015 4:53PM

AN Australian man has been arrested in the Philippines over the murder of a Filipina teenager he met on the internet after her body was found in a motel room.

THE body of 17-year-old Alona Alvarez was found by employees at a motel in the southern city of Dipolog, in the Central Visaya region, on January 30.

Tourist Ali Ali, 42, confessed to killing the teenager in self-defence, saying his mind went blank, police said.
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade is understood to be providing consular assistance to an Australian man in connection with the incident.

The pair had met in Dipolog for the first time two days before the murder after talking online. Police said Ali flew to the Philippines to meet Alvarez.

"Her face was so unrecognisable and horribly disfigured, the mortician had a hard time," police investigator Ronald Dingas said.
"She suffered a very brutal death. It's too much."

Alvarez had deep head wounds, had lost most of her teeth, and suffered a brain haemorrhage which ultimately led to her death by acute respiratory failure, Dingas said, citing a police autopsy.

She was naked, and investigators also found sex toys and marijuana in the room.

Motel staff told police the Australian had checked into the room with Alvarez two days earlier, Dingas said.
Ali was arrested on Sunday in the city of Dumaguete, 75 kilometres away from Dipolog, Dumaguete police chief Superintendent James Gofoth told AFP.

The suspect, his knuckles heavily bruised, told police he attacked Alvarez after the victim bit his penis, Gofoth added.
"He said he did it out of self-defence. He said his mind went blank," Gofoth said.
"He was planning to escape to Manila."

Ali was brought back to Dipolog where police filed a murder complaint against him before the local state prosecutor.
He faces a 40-year prison term if found guilty. A court appearance has not been scheduled.
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
Re: Australian charged over Filipina's murder
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 01:08:13 AM »
pastilan, grabeh pagka self defense , maajong pagka ihaw man. tsk tsk, death penalty na.
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

erika

• View Profile
Re: Australian charged over Filipina's murder
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 05:42:59 AM »
that was horrible
OMG fashion lover