Kardashians 'sign record-breaking deal'

• 7 replies

erika

• View Profile
Kardashians 'sign record-breaking deal'
« on: March 01, 2015, 04:12:57 AM »
Kim Kardashian

The Kardashians have reportedly signed a $100 million deal with E!

The famous family's reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians has been a hit for the channel since it launched in 2007.

And it seems they're set to stay put for another four years as Page Six reports the clan have agreed to the record-breaking deal, signed off by mother Kris Jenner.

Her daughters Kim, Kourtney, Khloé, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner will be returning to the small screen, but Kris' ex-husband Bruce Jenner is not said be a part of the contract. He previously agreed to leave once the upcoming tenth series has finished and is thought to have his own show on E! lined up following his rumoured transition to a woman.

This deal would mark the highest in TV history for a reality programme and details are to be kept secret, but it would cover around four more seasons of the hit show along with spinoffs such as Kourtney and Khloé Take the Hamptons.

On top of this executives of the company are said to have some digital projects in the pipeline thanks to the family's large following on social media, such as their own channel on YouTube. And the sisters will also hopefully have the chance to move into different areas; Khloé already covered red carpets during this year's award ceremonies for E! and Kim is apparently keen to create her own shows, on which she'll act as producer.

While her husband Kanye West hasn't signed the deal, he and their daughter North will still make appearances on Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

It isn't just the stars of the show whose careers will be boosted though as creator Ryan Seacrest is also reportedly set to see his fee increase by a large amount.

OMG fashion lover

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Kardashians 'sign record-breaking deal'
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 07:49:35 AM »
good for them, i have watched some of the episodes and i was hooked.

erika

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 03:27:17 AM »
that's a big deal for Kim :)
OMG fashion lover

tricia_nikki

• Global Moderator
  • Don't judge a book by its cover.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 05:54:49 AM »
wow!! record-breaking deal talaga
Friendship is the art of reaching out and touching someone else's heart.

pham

• proud to become an OMG model ever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 07:09:21 AM »
Same here Mikey. I've been watching KUWTK since last year...I dont know why I was so addicted to watch their show..maybe bcoz their closeness to their family..eventbough they argue a lot but at the end of the day they're OK...I was fascinated with their lifestyle..they have different personality..and I just can't get over with Kim and khloes butt.hahaha
i'm sexy and i know it!!!

pham

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 07:10:29 AM »
They introduce me as well the beauty of Santorini during their vacation in Greece and also Thailand...

pham

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2015, 07:11:01 AM »
And I'm going to watch  their new episode..hehe

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 09:53:33 AM »
Same here Mikey. I've been watching KUWTK since last year...I dont know why I was so addicted to watch their show..maybe bcoz their closeness to their family..eventbough they argue a lot but at the end of the day they're OK...I was fascinated with their lifestyle..they have different personality..and I just can't get over with Kim and khloes butt.hahaha
we will do a reality show for you pham when i go there, even few days lang, let's see sa imong acting and beauty secrets revealed