Toni Gonzaga and Paul Soriano: Their beautiful wedding vows

• 1 replies

erika

• View Profile
'When I saw you come down that aisle, I saw everything, my future...that was the rest of my life right there, my partner for life,' Paul tells Toni

MANILA, Philippines – Toni Gonzaga and husband Paul Soriano tied the knot in a beautiful wedding held in Taytay last Friday, June 12, which also marked their 8th year as a couple.

A program, Perfect Together: Paul and Toni Wedding Special, was put together for the occasion and aired on Saturday, June 13, giving fans all over the Philippines a glimpse of the ceremony, including the couple's vows.

Paul said he was grateful that God blessed him with someone like Toni.

"When I saw you (Toni) come down that aisle, I saw everything, my future, the beautiful mother of my [future] children... that was the rest of my life right there, my partner for life, my miracle. You are my number one priority right now,” Paul told his wife.

"The only reason we are perfect together is that we have a perfect God in the center of this, and let's make sure we keep that perfect God in the center of all this at all times."

"I don't say this in public but I love you Celestine,” he said.

Toni meanwhile told Paul that he is now her top priority.

"From this day forward, I promise to be the best wife you will ever need. From now on, apart from God, you are now my number one priority.

"From now on your happiness is my happiness, what makes you sad will make me more sad, and what hurts you will hurt me the most.

"It has been a long journey my love, and now, we are finally getting married, and it is a great love story because God wrote ours. We can now do whatever we want and there's no need to drop me home because now, you are my home,” she said.

Last February, Toni confirmed her engagement to Paul, who proposed to her hours after her birthday in January.
OMG fashion lover

pham

• proud to become an OMG model ever!
    • View Profile
Re: Toni Gonzaga and Paul Soriano: Their beautiful wedding vows
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 08:29:10 PM »
Ka sweet.  Very nice...that guy like paul..asa ka makita

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

i'm sexy and i know it!!!