HOW MISS COLOMBIA FEELS ABOUT MISTAKENLY BEING DECLARED MISS UNIVERSE

• 0 replies

erika

• View Profile

If there’s a real winner of the Miss Universe 2015 pageant, it probably has to be Ariadna Gutierrez. This year’s Miss Colombia spent two entire minutes thinking she was the winner of the pageant (and had earned the opportunities and prizes that come along with it), only to learn Steve Harvey had made a massive mistake and Miss Philippines had actually earned the crown. This week, Gutierrez came out to speak about the experience and was super graceful about the whole thing. Here’s what she had to say:

"After the storm comes the calm. I want to thank each of the people who have sent me messages of support and strength! Each of you are incredible human beings and I am the luckiest woman in the world to have the support not only of one country but of the world! The destiny of every person on this planet is already written, and mine is this. I could give the joy of being Miss Universe to my country only for a few minutes, today thanks to that Colombia and the Latin community sounds in every corner of the planet. I want to congratulate all Filipinos for their new Miss Universe. The joy you must be feeling is huge!  Life goes on and we each know why things happen in our lives."
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 09:29:24 AM by erika »
OMG fashion lover