"The things found on earth are kept by the collector,"

• 1 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
"The things found on earth are kept by the collector,"
« on: February 04, 2018, 11:18:11 AM »
Feeling pissed off. I need to VENT!!!!!!! Because I'M MAAAAD and in disbelief right now!! ????
I went to Stater Bros. today to pick up a few things. I'm waiting in the self-checkout line and I dropped a $20 bill (yep that's me trying to hold everything because I didn't want a cart). The lady in front of me picked it up. I thanked her and held my hand out, and she said, "The things found on earth are kept by the collector," and walks away.
????  I was like oh heck NO!! I looked at the person behind me standing in line, they couldn't believe it either.... this can't be real life right now, right?!
 So I took a deep breath and I turned back towards the lady/thief/or whatever you wanna call her and as I approached her I said, “hey, are you serious right now? Please, give me back my money."
 She completely ignored me and TRIED to walk away from me... SOOOOO, of course, I left everything and followed her into the parking lot as I was calling the police (because of course somebody's about to go to jail... not sure who at this point though, her or me). She was almost running at this point to get away from me, which was the first sign of real intelligence that this lady had. When she got to her car she put her bags on the ground trying to quickly get her trunk open.
 I decided that her “finders keepers" rule just presented the perfect opportunity for a great teachable moment... So I quickly grabbed her grocery bags, and headed to my car as I shouted, "The things found on earth are kept by the collector!"
 I hopped in my car ignoring her attempt to get my attention. ???????? I was out of line I'll admit, but she was too. I was STILL mad and dumbfounded, but I had a sense of satisfaction at the same time.

As I drove home not knowing what was in the bags I wondered what my $20 just bought me.  Hoping it wasn’t a bunch of vegetables, healthy products or something useless. ????. I was still mad!   Anyway, I get home and opened the bags to find...
 3 packs of ribeye steaks
 3 packs of fresh wild salmon
 a bunch of veggies and a pint of Haagen Daz!
Score!! ????????????????

I can't help but think to myself... WOW! Not bad for $20 dollars!????????????

In all seriousness.... this is just a joke to see who would read the entire post. And because I TOTALLY fell for it, too! 
If you enjoyed it as much as I did and u have crazy friends like us, go copy and paste and make someone smile.
???????????? Have a great day!! This made my Saturday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

Grissel

• View Profile
Re: "The things found on earth are kept by the collector,"
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 07:43:05 PM »
Resources for research for excellent content to the great success of it.