6 Philippine Trends for real Estat

• 5 replies

kendiego

• I took the road less travelled by and that has mad
    • View Profile
    • Filhomes Development Corporation
6 Philippine Trends for real Estat
« on: November 15, 2018, 05:00:47 PM »
A. There are a couple of strong underlying economic forces that are driving the real estate industry.
 First, the average foreign exchange rate from November 2017 was Php 50.14 to November 2018 which is  Php 52.64. This high rate can encourage USD earners to invest more in the Philippines.
Second, tourist arrivals growth increased year-over-year by a whooping  12.2%

B. For the residential sector, the residential market sustains stable growth due to strong demand for condominium units.  Based on data from the Real Estate Price Index of Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), condominium prices continued to increase by 0.85% year-over-year. Most of the demand came from expat and multi-national executives, foreigners married to Filipinos and hign-income Filipinos.

C. Expansion by raw developers

D. With the growth of residential, the retail sector will parallel its growth.

E.And of course, there's the office, outsourcing and office sector that continues to show strong growth.

F.Overall, continued growth in the Philippine Real Estate Market across many sectors are stable.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 05:16:43 PM by kendiego »
Kenneth Adrianne G. Diego
Real Estate and Documentation Officer

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: 6 Philippine Trends for real Estat
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 05:23:35 PM »
I want to have my own house in Bohol.

kendiego

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 05:27:35 PM »
A. There are a couple of strong underlying economic forces that are driving the real estate industry.
 First, the average foreign exchange rate from November 2017 was Php 50.14 to November 2018 which is  Php 52.64. This high rate can encourage USD earners to invest more in the Philippines.
Second, tourist arrivals growth increased year-over-year by a whooping  12.2%

B. For the residential sector, the residential market sustains stable growth due to strong demand for condominium units.  Based on data from the Real Estate Price Index of Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), condominium prices continued to increase by 0.85% year-over-year. Most of the demand came from expat and multi-national executives, foreigners married to Filipinos and hign-income Filipinos.

C. Expansion by raw developers

D. With the growth of residential, the retail sector will parallel its growth.

E.And of course, there's the office, outsourcing and office sector that continues to show strong growth.

F.Overall, continued growth in the Philippine Real Estate Market across many sectors are stable.

Moreover, there are exciting real estate trends besides the 6 trends provided:

- The smaller the better
The needs of the Filipino home buyer is changing. Before, Filipinos are known for choosing huge house and lot over less spacious condominiums. But because of the abundance of condominiums in Metro manila plus the luxury and well-made amenities that developers are offering, Filipinos are now investing on smaller yet efficient properties

- More of co-living
Community driven properties with communal amenities will be on demand as it is considered more affordable and efficient to many property seekers.

- Invasion of chat bots

Fast reply to customers can create good leads for any real estate marketer. Because it's almost impossible to stay up 24/7 to answer pressing inquiries from buyers than acquiring chat bots is the best way to go. This can appease the customer's need for quality service and get leads right away.

- Smart Houses become smarter

Home Buyers are now searching for homes that are more secured and sustainable and smart homes generate those. Developers are now thinking of ways in which they can integrate popular gadgets and technology into the everyday lives of people.

- Functional Investing

People are now intrigued by the idea of passive investment opportunities that can help them gain extra money. Through fractional ownership,condominium investment, and crowd funding investors now have a wide variety to choose from in the local real estate.

kendiego

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 05:28:18 PM »

That's nice... :)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 01:11:21 AM »
That's nice... :)
would you venture in Bohol?

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 11:37:27 PM »

wow na wow...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092