• 3 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Capricorn Horoscopes December 22-January 19
« on: October 15, 2019, 01:00:01 AM »
Mon, 14 Oct 2019
You could feel acutely aware of what makes you happy or provides essential levels of comfort and reassurance. Therefore, it's understandable that you should be protective of both - and want to experience more. Don't focus too intently on your needs and lose sight of what someone close wants or needs. You might believe both of you want the same thing, but unless you can be the listener they need, you won't be aware of how they might have different ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
Re: Capricorn Horoscopes December 22-January 19
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 01:40:26 AM »
this is nice...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 02:30:14 AM »
Wed, 16 Oct 2019
There is unlikely to be any harm or a potential downside to allowing a romantic or relationship scenario to continue as it is. However, is that what you want? Current circumstances or a particular arrangement might suit the one you love more than it suits you, and that's where a problem could exist. You might be expected to adhere to a strict set of rules that don't sit comfortably with you. If you're willing to make this clear sensitively, then you could find it helpful to do so now.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 09:19:27 AM »
Mon, 21 Oct 2019
The proverbial ball could be in your court where a response is needed. There are benefits to putting someone close 'in the picture.' Some Capricorns will need to break a certain level of monotony, as comfortable as it might be to continue. Others might feel it's necessary to put their foot down to make a certain point clear if a less-than-subtle hint hasn't been taken. You know what you want to change, but there are right and wrong ways of doing so if frustration increases.