• 36 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Agnes, a new member,welcome!
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2008, 11:02:03 PM »
Mikey,

Mario plays tennis on weekdays Monday to Wednesday in Cerritos..   Your echo park group..do they meet on weekdays,  can mario join your forum

at echo park they always play everyday but not me because i hate the sun,hehehe but tell Mario to just come and play with them daming bisaya there you know.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2008, 11:02:56 PM »
Mikey,

Mario plays tennis on weekdays Monday to Wednesday in Cerritos..   Your echo park group..do they meet on weekdays,  can mario join your forum

i know some of the members of the cerritos club,is it at the early riser or at liberty park?

A

Agnes

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2008, 01:47:58 AM »
Mikey,

'been busy...the disadvantages of being married unlike most of your members here who are single.Idon't know if he is in a club, but I do know it's at liberty park, mga Cebuano kasagaran.   Sylvia Fortich, Jun Chatto and I just met late tonight to join the Official Support committee for Chocolate Hills as a nominee for the new 7 wonders of the world.   I hope you vote for our own on their website at www.new7wonders.com.   We have been bumped from 6th to 9th place.   Please spread the word, Mayon Volcano is gone from the list, only other Philippine competition is Tubbatha Reef of Sulu and the subterranean river of Palawan.   

lamay

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2008, 01:49:13 AM »
hello there agnes!
shake it all off and just have fun!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2008, 01:50:33 AM »
Mikey,

'been busy...the disadvantages of being married unlike most of your members here who are single.Idon't know if he is in a club, but I do know it's at liberty park, mga Cebuano kasagaran.   Sylvia Fortich, Jun Chatto and I just met late tonight to join the Official Support committee for Chocolate Hills as a nominee for the new 7 wonders of the world.   I hope you vote for our own on their website at www.new7wonders.com.   We have been bumped from 6th to 9th place.   Please spread the word, Mayon Volcano is gone from the list, only other Philippine competition is Tubbatha Reef of Sulu and the subterranean river of Palawan.   

that's good to know that we have a support group and i thought i did vote already,of course i support chocolate to win.thanks for the info

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2008, 01:52:33 AM »
i used to play at the Liberty park when i was staying with a relative in bellflower before and yea, alot of visayan speaking tennis gayud.missed the group but we occasionally see each other like invitational tournaments.

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2008, 08:17:10 PM »
hello there agnes!
life is beautiful!