Quotable LovE QuotEs

• 1580 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Re: LovE QuotEs
« Reply #1340 on: May 03, 2010, 10:10:09 PM »
Absolutely sinful. Repent...repent...for the Armageddon is near!!!!! :) ;) :D ;D

that's why "love more...........women" nga, eh...........before it's too late.  hahaha!! ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: May 03, 2010, 11:32:52 PM »
in all actuality, almost all naposasan na............pero ako hindi pa nila mahuli.  hehehe.  it would take an exceptional girl to put her ball-n-chain on me.  hahaha!!  but, I know there's one out there just waiting for that opportunity.   ;) :) 8)

i'll pray for u..hehehe...oh well,darating at darating din yong babae para sau..pero pag hindi..better luck no more??ahehehe...
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: May 04, 2010, 10:35:04 AM »
i'll pray for u..hehehe...oh well,darating at darating din yong babae para sau..pero pag hindi..better luck no more??ahehehe...

thanx for the prayer.  but for now, I'm really enjoying being a slick-Rick.  I'm not so sure I'd like to be tied down yet..........not just yet.  somebody hinted (attempted?) last year to snag me.  but it was just too soon for me to make that leap.  if given enough time and...........well, bit the bait already...........she might have got me, hook, line, and sinker.  hehehe.  besides, I still wanna do something that I don't think any gal in her right mind would approve.  that's why I said, it probably would take an exceptional woman to tag this dawgmeister.    ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

julius castillo

• July Metrand
    • View Profile
    • Metrand Corp.
« Reply #1343 on: May 04, 2010, 10:37:06 AM »
thanx for the prayer.  but for now, I'm really enjoying being a slick-Rick.  I'm not so sure I'd like to be tied down yet..........not just yet.  somebody hinted (attempted?) last year to snag me.  but it was just too soon for me to make that leap.  if given enough time and...........well, bit the bait already...........she might have got me, hook, line, and sinker.  hehehe.  besides, I still wanna do something that I don't think any gal in her right mind would approve.  that's why I said, it probably would take an exceptional woman to tag this dawgmeister.    ;) :) 8)

dawg, sounds like you're not ready to be in a relationship.
Metrand Corp is a Software Developer and a technology consulting company specializing in Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Medical Billing Software, Home Health Billing Software, and any medical practitioner's electronic software systems. http://www.metrand.com

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: May 04, 2010, 10:53:09 AM »
dawg, sounds like you're not ready to be in a relationship.

I sure am!!  just haven't found the woman who would give it some time.  for some reason, they're so much in a hurry and so quick to squeeze the air out of me.  hahaha!!  when two people meet, they have to learn more about each other............each other's quirks..........how is the other during the day and at night...........how the other tick, before they even talk about getting hitched.  that's what's called dating phase (the getting to know one another phase).  and as for me, if the gal would support my endeavors (and it's me being self-less and a patriot)............ well?  she better  hang in there 'coz she's won't get away from me that easy 'coz that commitment will last all the way to the next life.   ;) :) 8)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 10:54:51 AM by devildawg »

julius castillo

• July Metrand
    • View Profile
    • Metrand Corp.
« Reply #1345 on: May 04, 2010, 10:55:21 AM »
I sure am!!  just haven't found the woman who would give it some time.  for some reason, they're so much in a hurry and so quick to squeeze the air out of me.  hahaha!!  when two people meet, they have to learn more about each other............each other's quirks..........how is the other during the day and at night...........how the other tick, before they even talk about getting hitched.  that's what's called dating phase (the getting to know one another phase).  and as for me, if the gal would support my endeavors (and it's me being self-less and a patriot)............ well?  she better  hang in there 'coz she's won't get away from me that easy 'coz that commitment will last all the way to the next life.   ;) :) 8)

question is would you support her endeavors?  not a one-way street, you know.
Metrand Corp is a Software Developer and a technology consulting company specializing in Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Medical Billing Software, Home Health Billing Software, and any medical practitioner's electronic software systems. http://www.metrand.com

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: May 04, 2010, 11:26:45 AM »
question is would you support her endeavors?  not a one-way street, you know.

it has to go both ways, my friend.  besides, what I'd like is for a self-less and patriotic thing to do...........not just for me but for the many.  my endeavor is not for selfish reasons.  similar to what I do for a living.   ;) :) 8)

a

aiko

« Reply #1347 on: May 06, 2010, 03:07:51 AM »
A day may start or end without a message from me, but believe me it won't start or end without me thinking of you.. See! I just did. Take care.

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: May 10, 2010, 11:58:14 PM »
"There is no lonelier man in death, except the suicide, than that man who has lived many years with a good wife and then outlived her. If two people love each other there can be no happy end to it." :) ;)
- Ernest Hemingway
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #1349 on: May 23, 2010, 02:10:30 AM »
Ka daghan bas mga forum members na in-love oist... LOL.  Uros-uros ang gugmang gi ahak! LOL.

i think i am  ::)