Imelda Marcos

• 18 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Imelda Marcos
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 06:17:00 PM »
“Doesn't the fight for survival also justify swindle and theft? In self defence, anything goes.” :) ;)
- Imelda Marcos
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 06:19:36 PM »
“It's the rich you can terrorize. The poor have nothing to lose.”  :) ;)
- Imelda Marcos

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 06:24:15 PM »
““‘Nouveau riche’ is better than ‘no riche.’””  :) ;)
- Imelda Marcos

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2012, 06:30:17 PM »
“Filipinos want beauty. I have to look beautiful so that the poor Filipinos will have a star to look at from their slums.”:) ;)
- Imelda Marcos

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2012, 12:19:10 AM »
Imelda...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2012, 05:37:29 AM »
what a nice collection of quotes from the famous former first lady,thanks, Juan

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2012, 08:36:03 PM »
Believe with big help from her husband.
Mr. Marcos was a brilliant, shrewd and astute man. He was the silent type. Silent waters run deep.
Brilliant. He was a bar topnotcher despite his provincial background.
Shrewd. Otherwise, wouldn’t have ruled Phil for 20 yrs.
Astute. He never formally relinquished his position as president. Mrs. Aquino’s ascendancy as president will always be debatable. Note that Mrs. Aquino had no earlier political experience.
Mrs. Marcos was endowed with beauty and boldness. Before her, First Ladies stayed in the background. Note that she had more public appearances than her husband. Both took advantage of Fil weakness on beauty.
“Filipinos want beauty. I have to look beautiful so that the poor Filipinos will have a star to look at from their slums.”:) ;)
- Imelda Marcos

Together they formed a formidable team. Must admit, kinda wife me like. No matter what, will always stand by me. :) ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2012, 04:30:37 AM »
smart couple indeed, she must have missed her husband dearly

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2012, 03:38:14 PM »
"There is no lonelier man in death, except the suicide, than that man who has lived many years with a good wife and then outlived her. If two people love each other there can be no happy end to it." :) ;)
- Ernest Hemingway