• 101 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: MISS CEBU 2009 VOTE SWITCHING CONTROVERSY
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2009, 03:47:37 PM »
Re: A Distant Admirer

Guess I should qualify this as "A Distant and Secret Admirer".

Nag-huwat ko'g feedback sa akong opinion. Mas nindot man jyud kon dunay makipag-debate nako. Less boring.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 04:00:42 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2009, 04:03:04 PM »
Re: A Distant Admirer

Guess I should qualify this as "A Distant and Secret Admirer".

Nag-huwat ko'g feedback sa akong opinion. Mas nindot man jyud kon dunay makipag-debate nako. Less boring.

mahadlok juan,hehehe

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2009, 04:50:55 PM »
You're right, nahadlok. Some sites have deleted my second message (reply#7). Mas nindot unta kon, instead of deleting, nakipag-debate sila nako. Would have been interesting.

Oh, well ........

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2009, 04:59:09 PM »
You're right, nahadlok. Some sites have deleted my second message (reply#7). Mas nindot unta kon, instead of deleting, nakipag-debate sila nako. Would have been interesting.

Oh, well ........

we would be glad to follow your postings but any other posts you might have in mind.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2009, 01:33:11 AM »
Would like carry on, if you don't mind.

Allow me to liven this up a little bit.

Think it's better for Miss Burden to rejoin the team. Renew the camaraderie. And, girls, behave yourself. Don't ostracize her. Otherwise, you'll be spanked. Why do girls always give me problems?

Or, better still, form a tag team with Miss Janson and "fight" the system. I mean, take out the dirty linens hidden in the cupboard, so to speak. So, those lazybones will wash them. Improve the pageant. Both of them know better than anybody else where those dirty linens are.

On one hand, possibility that the vote count was doctored. And on other hand, possibility that the mistake was deliberate. Conspiracy vs counter-conspiracy. Nothing new really. Mankind's been playing this type of game since the dawn of time. And, in this game, both of them were the pawns. Now, the victims. One demanded an apology. The other didn't. How will people look at this?

Miss Janson, you've got to protect yourself. Otherwise, this could be your "assassination". Reminds me that the Ides of March is near. Miss Burden could be your "Mark Antony". Oh, I hate to be just a "soothsayer". Wish I were there.

No worries. I'm only uglier than King Kong. But ugly is in the eyes of the beholder, isn't it? And speaking of King Kong, didn't that lass he carried fall in love with him? Beauty and the beast.

Whatever, think many will agree that the event was a great success inspite of the mistakes made.

But, if the pageant is to remain a popular tourist attraction, there must be a continuous, never-ending, fine-tuning of the system based on DEMOCRATIC feedback from the people. If left to calcify, it might as well cease to exist.

Democracy means freedom to express one's opinion. Note that it also means freedom to attack another's opinion.

View a forum as a debating arena. Everybody's a gladiator in combat against each other. Everybody is everybody else's adversary. Frankly, if everybody agrees with me all the time, my life will be boring.

Speaking of Miss Burden's wrestler body, so obvious her vital statistics is way off. But can be fixed. I think due to lack of exercise and junk food. Her mom, being a doc, would know better. Being an ex-beauty candidate herself, her mom would have told her. Had Miss Burden done something about it, she'd be more shapely than Miss Janson.

Guess, as one said, she's just a spoiled brat. Does show on her face. In fact, she recently proved it. Wreaking havoc to the pageant.

But I think many men prefer spoiled brats. Remember Shakespeare's "Taming of the Shrew"? Must admit that that naughty face is very sexually appealing. Love to tame her.

Come to think of it, I just tried. In a way. Is she tame now? Have we seen the end of her mischiefs?

Wanna know who I am? Just a humble knight in shining armour sworn to defend damsels in distress. Don't you dare touch these girls! I'd certainly draw my sword.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 04:56:06 PM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009, 01:53:07 AM »
were u at the pageant juan?

prncess_victoria

• "salsa queen"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 05:43:33 AM »
controversy at it's best so far in cebu history
"I'm VICTORIA, the best and the most glamorous among the SPICE GIRLS"!

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009, 05:56:22 AM »
controversy at it's best so far in cebu history
yeah tsk3x
life is beautiful!

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2009, 05:07:49 PM »
Hi Mikey,

Wish I were there.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2009, 05:09:05 PM »
Hi Mikey,

Wish I were there.

where are u at right now?