Kris Tiffany Janson - MISS CEBU 2009 and VOTE SWITCHING CONTROVERSY

• 101 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: MISS CEBU 2009 VOTE SWITCHING CONTROVERSY
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2009, 02:42:02 AM »
Just doing a "post-mortem". Or, you could say, just being a pain in the .....

Don't think this has anything to do with justice or fairness. More inclined to believe seeking revenge. Not due to wrong done. But due to being outwitted.

Considering a possible scenario .....

On one hand, can't understand how one, with a wrestler's body, garnered such an overwhelming number of votes.

On other hand, to say "honest mistake" is a cute excuse. Unless, perhaps, a last moment giant leap in vote count. Further makes sense when one considers why no apology was made.

Besides, that catapult to fame was too good to be true. More like being groomed. Her stage presentation was too spectacular relative to the others. For a first timer, .....

Nothing wrong in grooming one with potential. But, certainly, won't discount the possibility of favoritism.

Not uncommon for two well-connected families to rival each other for prestige, honour, fame, glory, etc. And, of course, the almighty peso. Lots of it. Won't be surprised if, one day, 'Kris Tiffany Janson' labels will be on expensive fashion gowns, swimsuits, etc. Expensive because of the label. Her pic will be on product ads, etc. This list could go on and on.

Nothing wrong with that, though. Nothing wrong with earning as much as one can. Do admire Miss Janson. She's smart, hardworking, and ambitious. Sure to go far.

Understand now why Miss Burden is only too unhappy not to win the crown?

But that isn't the point. The ultimate question, simply, is whether all candidates were given EQUAL opportunity to win the crown.

Setting aside the event, I'd say Miss Gomez is the loveliest of them all.

As Pres. Obama said, "... -- and that a nation cannot prosper long when it favors only the prosperous. The success of our economy has always depended ...; on our ability to extend opportunity to every willing heart -- not out of charity, but because it is the surest route to our common good.", "For the world has changed, and we must change with it".

Believe it'd be in Cebu's best interests not to let Pres. Obama's words fall into deaf ears.

"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2009, 02:44:13 AM »
Hi Mikey,

I'm currently down under. Don't you know it's always best to watch a lovely sheila from down under?

Before I knock-off, I'm searching for a Cebuana soulmate. The younger, the better. So, she can breed me an entire herd. Australia's facing an ageing population and, being such a patriotic Aussie (konohai), I have this glorious quest to help save the Australian human race from extinction.

No worries. Australia's a rich country that's sparsely populated: 20M with size 25X Philippines.

"And I know if I'll only be true to this glorious quest,
that my heart will lie peaceful and calm when I'm laid to my rest".

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2009, 06:03:40 AM »
Hi Mikey,

I'm currently down under. Don't you know it's always best to watch a lovely sheila from down under?

Before I knock-off, I'm searching for a Cebuana soulmate. The younger, the better. So, she can breed me an entire herd. Australia's facing an ageing population and, being such a patriotic Aussie (konohai), I have this glorious quest to help save the Australian human race from extinction.

No worries. Australia's a rich country that's sparsely populated: 20M with size 25X Philippines.

"And I know if I'll only be true to this glorious quest,
that my heart will lie peaceful and calm when I'm laid to my rest".

maybe a lot of sheilas to watch close to the beaches,hehehe.hope everything's alright with you out there plus the searching.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 06:12:24 PM by mikey_gatal »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2009, 03:02:41 AM »
Hi Mikey,

You missed my point. When I said down under, I meant it literally. Ie, it's always best to watch a lovely young sheila from down under her skirt. Especially, when she's got nothing underneath. Don't you agree?

Figuratively speaking, it could also mean currently living down under her skirt. Depending on the time of day.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2009, 03:03:44 AM »
Just for fun.

Thought we've seen the end of Miss Burden's mischiefs. More like they've only just begun.

Good on you, Miss Burden! Give those lazybones real good kicks on their butts. So, they'll reform the pageant. Transform it into a fragment of real (not perceived) beauty in Cebu's frontier.

Oh, really love to tame that spoiled brat! Starve her and that freak'll galvanize into a stunning beauty. A tornado and a hurricane all wrapped into one. No doubt about it.

Indeed, that naughty face is very provocative. Have that irresistible urge to perform a ritual on her that'll, shall we say, exorcise her ego. That'd be my greatest pleasure.

It'll be the most humiliating experience in her life. But I'm sure she'll enjoy it. Just for the taste of it.

Do it like a wild beast. Correction. As a wild beast. Must admit when it comes to that, I'm a wild beast. Yes, it'll be beauty and the beast.

No worries. I'm only uglier than King Kong. Ugly is in the eyes of the beholder, don't you agree? And speaking of King Kong, didn't that lovely lass he carried fall in love with him?

Hope she won't wrestle me, though. Otherwise, I'll have to run for my life.

Guess the mayor's paying a high price for calling her Miss Cellphone. Perhaps, he never heard the saying, "I'd rather face the mouth of a hungry lion, than face the mouth of an angry woman".

Looking at the positive side, it's become a stimulus for her to "fight" the system. Frees his team to devote more time to more pressing matters. Smart move.

Shouldn't be his team's job, anyway. Just an escape for them, then, while the mayor's away.

In fairness to Miss Burden, I do believe in the saying,
"You only live once,
and life's too short.
Take time to do mischiefs,
otherwise, life's isn't worth living."

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2009, 06:07:54 AM »
Hi Mikey,

You missed my point. When I said down under, I meant it literally. Ie, it's always best to watch a lovely young sheila from down under her skirt. Especially, when she's got nothing underneath. Don't you agree?

Figuratively speaking, it could also mean currently living down under her skirt. Depending on the time of day.

hahaha,ikaw gyud,i totally agree.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2009, 12:06:22 AM »
Me again, Mikey.

Re my glorious quest, know a pretty Pinay, 18 - 25, in the Philippines looking for greener pastures.

And please, no pretty Pinoy. No offence intended. Just that my orientation is straight.

Once Internet-dated a lovely European sheila. When finally had real date, discovered she was a he. Gihagkan pa kog maayo. Hapit ko magpakamatay.

Kawawa si ako.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 12:48:09 AM by juan »

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2009, 12:07:44 AM »

Once Internet-dated a lovely European sheila. When finally had real date, discovered she was a he. Gihagkan pa kog maayo. Hapit ko magpakamatay.
OMG ;D
life is beautiful!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2009, 12:08:34 AM »
giunsa man nimo sya juan? hopefully, makig ila ila ka nila thru your own thread.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2009, 12:46:55 AM »
Hi Mikey,

The question is not "giunsa man nimo sya juan?". The question is "giunsa man ka niya, Juan?"
I was brutally violated. I lost my virginity.
That's why I'm asking for your help in finding a soulmate. Kana kon duna kay kailang Pinay nga modaginot nako. Bisan ug totally damaged na ko.

Kawawa si ako.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 12:49:04 AM by juan »