Oprah Winfrey: I will stay a virgin until I'm married

• 15 replies

NoelDes

• Men are not the enemy, but the fellow victims.
    • View Profile
Oprah Winfrey: I will stay a virgin until I'm married
« on: May 17, 2009, 06:07:57 PM »
Los Angeles, CA - Oprah Winfrey has announced in her own magazine 'O' that she intends to stay a virgin until she is married "to set a good example for young women."

Winfrey, who is 55 and a self made billionaire with a number of successful franchises all containing metaphors or initials of her own name, has been with her lover, Oprah's Boyfriend (no-one knows his real name) for 28 years.

"One time, I think it was in 1987, we almost did it." Oprah admits "but I reminded Steddy that I didn't have a current license to have sex and it was illegal. The next day I was so glad we didn't do it and I still had my V Plate (Virgin Plate) in tact. Virginity IS precious you know and not something to give out freely, not even to someone you have been in a relationship for a quarter of a century."

Winfrey then went on to admit that she was tired of waiting for Oprah's Boyfriend to propose and is going to serve him an ultimatum: put a ring on the finger by Christmas or they're through. "I've waited long enough and have had my Virgin License for decades now, it's time to progress to the next stage: my Learners." Winfrey will be able to apply for her Learners License five days prior to her wedding, but it will not be valid until 8pm on the night of her wedding. After her wedding night, if there is one, Winfrey will be able to remove the V plate from her buttocks and replace it with an L plate.

She is required to be on her Learners License for six months before she can apply for her Professional License (P Plates).

Oprah's Boyfriend has made no comment about the ultimatum but was seen looking around jewellery stores in downtown LA. If all goes smoothly, Winfrey could have her L Plate by next Easter and her P's by next summer. In the meantime, she will continue setting a good example for young women around the world.

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s4i51420
Men are not the enemy, but the fellow victims. The real enemy is women's denigration of themselves.

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Oprah Winfrey: I will stay a virgin until I'm married
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 06:20:35 PM »
good for her! ??? ??? ............ but............ really ??? ???  the boyfriend must be nuts if he doesn't marry her. ;D
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

NoelDes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 06:29:05 PM »
good for her! ??? ??? ............ but............ really ??? ???  the boyfriend must be nuts if he doesn't marry her. ;D

hahaha!!! if he marry oprah will you believe its for the love? perhaps for the money or for Oprah's being 55 year old virgin?  ;D
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 06:34:27 PM by NoelDes »
Men are not the enemy, but the fellow victims. The real enemy is women's denigration of themselves.

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 06:38:14 PM »
hahaha!!! if he marry oprah do you believe its for the love? perhaps for the money or for Oprah's being 55 year old virgin?  ;D

I'd say it's for both love and money.  according to the article, they've been together for 28 years.  that's a lot of years.  and I don't think oprah had money back then when she was just starting out.  although, I don't he was that faithful all those years.  either she doesn't know it or that's their skeleton in their closet.  the virgin part........... who cares?!  she's one of the wealthiest people in the world (according to fortune 500), and probably the wealthiest black woman in the world. (my two cents.) ;D
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

NoelDes

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 06:55:42 PM »
well I wish them goodluck.... :)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 07:23:43 PM »
well I wish them goodluck.... :)

do they really need luck? ???  probably not!!  they got all the money.  I think, wishing for luck should be for people like us......... at least, I know I need it!  hahaha. ;D  but in any case, I wish them well. ;D

havoc

• "awesome is my word" LMAO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 10:13:15 AM »
wow.......
jai

if only i can go back in time.....

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 05:20:05 PM »
OMG! me too ;D

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2013, 04:20:21 AM »
Los Angeles, CA - Oprah Winfrey has announced in her own magazine 'O' that she intends to stay a virgin until she is married "to set a good example for young women."

Winfrey, who is 55 and a self made billionaire with a number of successful franchises all containing metaphors or initials of her own name, has been with her lover, Oprah's Boyfriend (no-one knows his real name) for 28 years.

"One time, I think it was in 1987, we almost did it." Oprah admits "but I reminded Steddy that I didn't have a current license to have sex and it was illegal. The next day I was so glad we didn't do it and I still had my V Plate (Virgin Plate) in tact. Virginity IS precious you know and not something to give out freely, not even to someone you have been in a relationship for a quarter of a century."

Winfrey then went on to admit that she was tired of waiting for Oprah's Boyfriend to propose and is going to serve him an ultimatum: put a ring on the finger by Christmas or they're through. "I've waited long enough and have had my Virgin License for decades now, it's time to progress to the next stage: my Learners." Winfrey will be able to apply for her Learners License five days prior to her wedding, but it will not be valid until 8pm on the night of her wedding. After her wedding night, if there is one, Winfrey will be able to remove the V plate from her buttocks and replace it with an L plate.

She is required to be on her Learners License for six months before she can apply for her Professional License (P Plates).

Oprah's Boyfriend has made no comment about the ultimatum but was seen looking around jewellery stores in downtown LA. If all goes smoothly, Winfrey could have her L Plate by next Easter and her P's by next summer. In the meantime, she will continue setting a good example for young women around the world.

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s4i51420

good example talaga xa
i have something inside me..if there's a fullmoon i'd become a monster wolf!! ehahhahhhah.. - i'm garypogs!

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2014, 01:11:33 AM »

good example talaga xa
Couldn't agree more. But, believe, will simply fall into deaf ears to many women. :(
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.