Always6xy, you are welcome here!

• 41 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Always6xy, you are welcome here!
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2009, 07:33:30 PM »
that's why i get a bit uneasy around cops, coz they mean money (like a speeding ticket or whatever).haha

aaaahh!!  that's what we call "black and white fever".  hahaha!  don't worry, you're not the only one.  I, too feel the same way when I'm off-watch and a patrol unit is behind me.  it's a natural feeling.  all one have to do is be aware and always obey traffic regulations............ and everything will be good-to-go.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2009, 07:45:04 PM »
aaaahh!!  that's what we call "black and white fever".  hahaha!  don't worry, you're not the only one.  I, too feel the same way when I'm off-watch and a patrol unit is behind me.  it's a natural feeling.  all one have to do is be aware and always obey traffic regulations............ and everything will be good-to-go.   ;) :) 8)
ohhh--is there such thing??  ::) i shud be tested (and treated) for that kind of fever before it gets worse huh..hehe
trust meh officer--i'm ALWAYS aware of it..to the point that i get clumsy and all.haha

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2009, 08:12:18 PM »
ohhh--is there such thing??  ::) i shud be tested (and treated) for that kind of fever before it gets worse huh..hehe
trust meh officer--i'm ALWAYS aware of it..to the point that i get clumsy and all.haha

it's a mental treatment, doc.  if you think and you know you're not breaking any traffic laws......... any laws, for that matter............ then, you don't have anything to worry about.  remember, too less and too much of anything is not really good for anyone.  too less awareness, one becomes complacent......... to much of it, one become clumsy and jittery and for sure will make more mistakes.  just be yourself!  that's all there is to it.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2009, 08:25:04 PM »
it's a mental treatment, doc.  if you think and you know you're not breaking any traffic laws......... any laws, for that matter............ then, you don't have anything to worry about.  remember, too less and too much of anything is not really good for anyone.  too less awareness, one becomes complacent......... to much of it, one become clumsy and jittery and for sure will make more mistakes.  just be yourself!  that's all there is to it.   ;) :) 8)
hehe--yep, we call that 'conditioning' too, in some ways. ;) ;D
My Pinoy friends back in Boston has a funny title for meh ('trooper magnet'). hehe i'm not really proud of it coz it means that i got pulled over more than the average driver..but hasn't been ticketed for anything yet.  ::) ::) ::)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2009, 08:30:08 PM »
hehe--yep, we call that 'conditioning' too, in some ways. ;) ;D
My Pinoy friends back in Boston has a funny title for meh ('trooper magnet'). hehe i'm not really proud of it coz it means that i got pulled over more than the average driver..but hasn't been ticketed for anything yet.  ::) ::) ::)

it's probably the smile and your demeanor........... nah!  mostly the smile, I'd say!   ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2009, 08:58:33 PM »
it's probably the smile and your demeanor........... nah!  mostly the smile, I'd say!   ;) :) 8)
haha--or, coz those officers peeping their heads thru my car window were scared that i'd pass out (from fear).hehe

Babat

• Global Moderator
  • "Feel the LOVE today"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2009, 09:08:02 PM »
Halo Ms. Sexy ;)
My Life with Tennis click link 4 details:    http://www.alotbagotchay.blogspot.com

"Some people need "LOVE" spelled out for them."..... including me.. =)

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2009, 04:12:09 AM »
haha--or, coz those officers peeping their heads thru my car window were scared that i'd pass out (from fear).hehe

you know, that's actually some things that we talk and laugh about at work.  rumors at my work, that a while back, something similar actually happened.  you'd be surprised what some people would do to get out of a traffic citation.  I have a few pointers that would work in getting out of a traffic ticket.   ;) :) 8)  again, I wouldn't worry about it as much.  everyone gets nervous when stopped by officers.  I sometimes feel a bit whenever I get stopped.  hehehe. :) 8)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 04:14:34 AM by devildawg »

v

vj evardone

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2009, 04:54:04 AM »
you know, that's actually some things that we talk and laugh about at work.  rumors at my work, that a while back, something similar actually happened.  you'd be surprised what some people would do to get out of a traffic citation.  I have a few pointers that would work in getting out of a traffic ticket.   ;) :) 8)  again, I wouldn't worry about it as much.  everyone gets nervous when stopped by officers.  I sometimes feel a bit whenever I get stopped.  hehehe. :) 8)
i know u guys would find it funny--hehe..
but u'r also right, as long as i know i ddn't do something 'really' wrong, there's nothin to be worried about..oh well, having a police car behind my car is quite intimidating, but the heck..u find docs with needles same way too.haha

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2009, 05:05:28 AM »
i know u guys would find it funny--hehe..
but u'r also right, as long as i know i ddn't do something 'really' wrong, there's nothin to be worried about..oh well, having a police car behind my car is quite intimidating, but the heck..u find docs with needles same way too.haha

having a unit behind you doesn't mean you're the mark.  they might just be using your car as some sort of concealment because they already have their mark.  although, once they've phased you and started following real close-like, then that's the time to worry a bit.  it means they're reading your license plates and running it on their MDT's.  the next step, if they decide to, is lighting you up to prep you to stop.   ;) :) 8)