Tony Roma's Ribs - Seafood - Steaks

• 2 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Tony Roma's Ribs - Seafood - Steaks
« on: February 24, 2010, 03:33:01 PM »
Tony Roma's is a casual dining chain restaurant specializing in baby back ribs. The first location was established in 1972 in North Miami, Florida, by the eponymous founder, and today there are roughly 260 locations in 27 countries comprising 32 territories.Tony Roma's slogan is, "Famous for Ribs," "Famoso por Costillas," or "Fameux pour côtes levés," depending on the language. www.boholster.com group of friends had a fine dining at this restaurant in Las Vegas, Nevada on November 21, 2009.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Tony Roma's Ribs - Seafood - Steaks
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 09:06:18 AM »
Tony Roma's Mouth Watering Ribs

2 racks (4 lb.) St. Louis ribs, skin removed from the backside of the ribs

Water

Barbecue sauce (any variety)

Place ribs on a rack inside a baking pan. Fill pan with about 1 inch of water. Cover pan with plastic wrap, then wrap with aluminum foil (to create a steaming effect); bake at 450 degrees for 2 hours.

Remove from oven about 10 minutes before ready to serve. Heat grill to high. Place ribs meat-side down on the hot grill. Baste with barbecue sauce. When you notice the juice in the bone to begin to bubble, turn over and baste the other side of the ribs with barbecue sauce. Juice in the bone should begin to bubble again, then turn once more to cook briefly as the sauce caramelizes.

Servings: 4

Chef Denis Zeeb, Tony Roma's

Babat

• Global Moderator
  • "Feel the LOVE today"
    • View Profile
Re: Tony Roma's Ribs - Seafood - Steaks
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 11:43:34 PM »
i miss those days, we should go to las vegas again
My Life with Tennis click link 4 details:    http://www.alotbagotchay.blogspot.com

"Some people need "LOVE" spelled out for them."..... including me.. =)

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php